I've listened to Bob a lot @.@ I also say: GO ANCY!
what do u mean by that??Yep, Ancy I think a reply to xi0's vost would be good coming from you![]()

...I think Bob was just saying he wanted to hear from you Ancy. Plus you tease me a lot, and I guess he finds it funny?








how do you know??Yes you do tease, but I also tease...so yes, flow implied
Come on Ancy, we know you're not shy![]()

- Did not know what Gary was talking about though.
?
She said I have to think of what we should say.she wanna vost?

lol - well do a couple synchro too if you can - like say the same thing at the same time . ^^She said I have to think of what we should say.![]()
Just making some guesses...and you know whyhow do you know??![]()

Voisting...that sounds...grossMore voisting- Did not know what Gary was talking about though.

I can make one with me and my sister.![]()

I don'tJust making some guesses...and you know why![]()


