- Joined
- Jun 6, 2009
- Messages
- 3,256
- Reaction score
- 5,752
- Gender
- Hidden
- Country
-
Summary and Preview
To preserve the stability and growth of Japan, the government has instituted a new policy: each day, a randomly-selected person is killed for the sake of instilling the "value of life" into the other citizens. To those who are condemned to death, a notice -- an ikigami -- is delivered to them 24 hours prior to their time of death. What will those unlucky few do on the last day of their final moments?
HERE is a review I wrote after reading the first volume. Though MH has the first 3 chapters the first volume released by Viz has 6 chapters. I will be happy to dicuss anything about this manga.
To preserve the stability and growth of Japan, the government has instituted a new policy: each day, a randomly-selected person is killed for the sake of instilling the "value of life" into the other citizens. To those who are condemned to death, a notice -- an ikigami -- is delivered to them 24 hours prior to their time of death. What will those unlucky few do on the last day of their final moments?
HERE is a review I wrote after reading the first volume. Though MH has the first 3 chapters the first volume released by Viz has 6 chapters. I will be happy to dicuss anything about this manga.
This manga is great
Will defintely participate more later on...

It's ashame that the chapters don't come out on a regular weekly basis
...nevertheless I shall be waiting patiently
...I can't wait for chapter 24!
. Thanks again for the recommendation Jin! 