Re: My one vice is I'm too nice... and my weakness is that I care too much
Boba, stop editing my edits D:
Boba, stop editing my edits D:
I refuse to believe such a thing could happen!Maybe I was already corrupted?
![]()

I didn't do anything.....Boba, stop editing my edits D:

"Every rose has its thorn"?I refuse to believe such a thing could happen!![]()
Not you"Every rose has its thorn"?

No your mum tells the truth, but you were probably drunk and imagined her telling you you were amazing, instead of the normal abuse she gives youME???
I'm such an angel o.o
Mom said it. Mom never lies. So it's true.
Unless you're calling my mom a liar >.>

ME???
I'm such an angel o.o
Mom said it. Mom never lies. So it's true.
Unless you're calling my mom a liar >.>


Not you
I blame Lalla for all of this! I refuse to believe you've always been like that.


It's okay!Adi, I'm almost free T.T!
---------- Post added at 08:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:01 PM ----------
Sry, Adi, only got home at 20:35h ;-;


So Adi, I heard you evolved from a Metapod to a Butterfree?



I have!Have you NOT watched Pokémon!??



So Adi, I heard you evolved from a Metapod to a Butterfree?
