Off to the Next One

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: My one vice is I'm too nice... and my weakness is that I care too much

I refuse to believe such a thing could happen! :-_-
"Every rose has its thorn"?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,691
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: My one vice is I'm too nice... and my weakness is that I care too much

Adi, I'm almost free T.T!

---------- Post added at 08:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:01 PM ----------

Sry, Adi, only got home at 20:35h ;-;
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: My one vice is I'm too nice... and my weakness is that I care too much

"Every rose has its thorn"?
Not you :crying

I blame Lalla for all of this! I refuse to believe you've always been like that.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,691
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: My one vice is I'm too nice... and my weakness is that I care too much

ME???
I'm such an angel o.o
Mom said it. Mom never lies. So it's true.
Unless you're calling my mom a liar >.>
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: My one vice is I'm too nice... and my weakness is that I care too much

ME???
I'm such an angel o.o
Mom said it. Mom never lies. So it's true.
Unless you're calling my mom a liar >.>
No your mum tells the truth, but you were probably drunk and imagined her telling you you were amazing, instead of the normal abuse she gives you :p
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: My one vice is I'm too nice... and my weakness is that I care too much

ME???
I'm such an angel o.o
Mom said it. Mom never lies. So it's true.
Unless you're calling my mom a liar >.>
:rofl
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,691
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: My one vice is I'm too nice... and my weakness is that I care too much

You're the drunk one! She called me an angel, not amazing u.u
(ok, she never called me an angel, unless she was being sarcastic) T.T /myownmom
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: My one vice is I'm too nice... and my weakness is that I care too much

Ahah...knew it :3c
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: My one vice is I'm too nice... and my weakness is that I care too much

Not you :crying

I blame Lalla for all of this! I refuse to believe you've always been like that.
:XD

There there! :hug

I'm just having fun. ^^ But I am weird, so...

Adi, I'm almost free T.T!

---------- Post added at 08:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:01 PM ----------

Sry, Adi, only got home at 20:35h ;-;
It's okay! :hug


Damn, I miss you all! :crying
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: My one vice is I'm too nice... and my weakness is that I care too much

So Adi, I heard you evolved from a Metapod to a Butterfree?
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: My one vice is I'm too nice... and my weakness is that I care too much

So Adi, I heard you evolved from a Metapod to a Butterfree?
:XD

What does it all mean? :gwah
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: My one vice is I'm too nice... and my weakness is that I care too much

:3c
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: My one vice is I'm too nice... and my weakness is that I care too much

Have you NOT watched Pokémon!??
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: My one vice is I'm too nice... and my weakness is that I care too much

Word. She's spread her wings
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: My one vice is I'm too nice... and my weakness is that I care too much

Have you NOT watched Pokémon!??
I have! :gwah

(A bit.)

Ksnowd, don't hate me now! ;.;
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: My one vice is I'm too nice... and my weakness is that I care too much

...WHY, WHY I NEVER! :arf
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: My one vice is I'm too nice... and my weakness is that I care too much

It's not cool to make a reference to make a point when the person it's directed at doesn't get the reference and thus doesn't get the point :gwah
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Re: My one vice is I'm too nice... and my weakness is that I care too much

So Adi, I heard you evolved from a Metapod to a Butterfree?
:rofl

:3c
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top