Page naruto 571: Bijuu Battle scene

RestlessMinds

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 27, 2012
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Good job, it's nice to see Naruto's KCM in color. Btw, are you going to color the other 2 Bijuu, or just leave them white like that?
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Good job, it's nice to see Naruto's KCM in color. Btw, are you going to color the other 2 Bijuu, or just leave them white like that?
Their color is white,so there's nothing wrong with it.However,what does kinda bother me is Kurama's color.Since this is only a chakra shroud,it should be yellow like Naruto's normal Rikodou mode,but I guess I know where you are coming from.Since this form is closer to the original Kyuubi,making it orange does make sense.
It's probably just me,though.

Other than that,it's a solid coloring,even if I rather dislike the blurr effect you added to the Kyuubi's tails.
 
Top