Fun Thread The Voice Recording - Chat with us~! - Discussion Thread!!

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I liked Teubier's vost :oh and could understand it very clearly.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,224
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I thought it was hilarious and could understand most of it, but that doesn't mean I didn't find it disturbing :iik

Black Gai :hip
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Yay, vosts! (I finally heard them today. :XD)

@Adam: Tyuu bya! :arf (Teubier)

And I heard something about your voice not being good? Lies They're all lies! :arf

And yes, listen to this man! Vost, people. v.v

@Bob: Shkippu! :arf

---------- Post added January 26, 2012 at 05:25 PM ---------- Previous post was January 25, 2012 at 06:14 PM ----------

Nana... Is that you? o.o

I thought it was a friend of yours or something. xD Or your mother.

Don't hate me! ;.; And get better soon! :hug
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Ouch Lalla your voice sounds rough; hope you get well soon. :worrybunny
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,224
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
It didn't sound so bad the day before...

It sounds like you were sucking on the exhaust pipe of a car O_O

Drink some hot tea with lemon/honey or something :s
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Ikr @.@
Yesterday night I was alrdy better again. This morning I'm shit again.
I think since I'm active during the day I'm kinda recovering. Then I go to bed and get my fan and bam XD
Awesome part is: today I can totally vice act a monster O:
I'll ask my boss to leave early today and go to the doctor.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,224
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Vice act a monster? :oh

Sounds like a plan though
 

shinsengumi

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2008
Messages
1,404
Reaction score
1,443
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
lala's voice \@ç@/
i hope you get better soon .. or sooner
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Ty, Gumi ><

That's so racist T.T! But I guess it fits me specially with this voice D:
I'm glad I'm not red @.@~

You know what...
SHUDDUP ALAYAYA! >.>
(or it could be Chataya, 'cause 'chata' means annoying in portuguese xDDD and it's also for females, Lola)
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Ty, Gumi ><

That's so racist T.T! But I guess it fits me specially with this voice D:
I'm glad I'm not red @.@~

You know what...
SHUDDUP ALAYAYA! >.>
(or it could be Chataya, 'cause 'chata' means annoying in portuguese xDDD and it's also for females, Lola)
:rofl but my name's not Lola! :oh
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Oh, sry. Sometimes my mind tricks me '-' I could swear I saw your pas-... nvm.

OH SHIT, I'm spamming a thread we weren't supposed to spam D: Sorry!
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Adam! It sounds great. ^^ I should listen to the original too.

Also, your guitar sounds really nice. I wanna make my guitar sound nice too, but I'm bad at tuning it. :XD And that mic of yours made a nice recording.
 
Top