Member Video Post Discussion Thread

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: The Video Post Discussion Thread

Awnnn T.T I wanted to see your dog as well T.T You talked so much about your dog!
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: The Video Post Discussion Thread

I found this old cheap webcam I once got when I bought some deodorant.. Maybe I'll record something in the next few days..
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,648
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: The Video Post Discussion Thread

I found this old cheap webcam I once got when I bought some deodorant.. Maybe I'll record something in the next few days..
Will it be 240p??
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: The Video Post Discussion Thread

My webcam is supposedly 720p if I use the integrated recording device (which I cant find) and 360p when I record through youtube. :notsure
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: The Video Post Discussion Thread

Farfy sounded like a dood :hee
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: The Video Post Discussion Thread

Cool video Farfalla! thanks for sharing! :thumbs
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Re: The Video Post Discussion Thread

Lala..Finally... I can see Shin:zomg.....he looked scared..poor thing...
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: The Video Post Discussion Thread

What did I just watch? :arf

poor cat :3
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: The Video Post Discussion Thread

Amazon Mode :hip
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Re: The Video Post Discussion Thread

ORGz...so you don't wanna share your muffin :notrust


Cool video, nevertheless. Thanks for sharing:super


ps: Please say "HI" back to your Cola:hip
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: The Video Post Discussion Thread

Orgz, drunk video post much? :arf

Anyway, awesome guitars! :zomg

And I feel the same way as Ancy about the muffin. -_-
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,648
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: The Video Post Discussion Thread

I posted on your video orgz.......AHAHAHAHAHAHA, I will post on all your vids!
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: The Video Post Discussion Thread

From a youtube user named digitaldude:

I like this video the least to be honest, sorry farfalla it's not you, it's yer pussy!
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: The Video Post Discussion Thread

Wut? Not even a litte.

Haven't had a drink since New Year's.

OMFG I HAVEN'T HAD A DRINK SINCE NEW YEARS! Need party nao.
I see. :XD

Well, it was fun to see you. ^^
 

shinsengumi

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2008
Messages
1,404
Reaction score
1,443
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: The Video Post Discussion Thread

orgz dude since we are best friends can i borrow one of your guitars ? :cheez
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: The Video Post Discussion Thread

Did someone say muffinz? :arf
 
Top