Member Video Post Discussion Thread

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: The Video Post Discussion Thread

I loved the idea of one person giving the next person an idea, like a theme and then it's up to the next person to do what he/she wants with that theme. Although that'd prolly work best if we shouted out for someone to make a vid so not multiple persons would do the same theme and a system so that everyone gets involved and now it became complicated so ignore what I said. /POSTING ANYWAY BECAUSE POST COUNTS DOESNT MATTER HERE ANYWAY HARRR
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: The Video Post Discussion Thread

@Blai: Problem is... what if we nominate someone in the vid and then that person takes ages to make her/his vid? xD (like I took ages when Nao mentioned me xD) And... meanwhile the others would be able to post, but random vids? So not all of us would be following themes suggested by the previous one T.T Considering the time people take to make the vids, I don't think many will take the same theme. And if they do, it will be also cool, since we can compare vids xD

@Bob: Yeah, after I watched it, I saw I looked in pain in that moment D: And you saw your tv room in 2014, Bob! O:
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Re: The Video Post Discussion Thread

Lala :wtf..your voice was soo shaky throughout the whole vid...and Shin...he's such a talker :3c

thanks for sharing :hurr
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,648
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: The Video Post Discussion Thread

This forum is not organized enough for that suggestion, I say we let chaos reign!
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: The Video Post Discussion Thread

I think if we have a theme to pass from one poster to another then it can't be restricted to a particular member( not yet at least, until we get a consistent pace of videos being posted) but instead just set for everyone.

@Lalla: Really, that's my room? :zomg :blai
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: The Video Post Discussion Thread

Ok. Nana chose city theme for the next poster then? :wtf
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,648
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: The Video Post Discussion Thread

She is no longer with us.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: The Video Post Discussion Thread

The shaky voice is 'cause I was also sleepy xD
And that bed another bed under, Bob, so don't expect to be alone there u.u
And your bed will be our couch during films sessions!

OK, BLAI *-*
Prague! Now you go there and film! I'm dying to check that city *-*
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: The Video Post Discussion Thread

The shaky voice is 'cause I was also sleepy xD
And that bed another bed under, Bob, so don't expect to be alone there u.u
And your bed will be our couch during films sessions!

OK, BLAI *-*
Prague! Now you go there and film! I'm dying to check that city *-*
You mean there's 2 mattresses on that bed???
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: The Video Post Discussion Thread

Oh my God, not seen one of those in years! didn't even think they still made those. So I'll sleep on on the top and my who sleeps on the other???
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: The Video Post Discussion Thread

I don't mind you being on top :blush
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: The Video Post Discussion Thread

uuuuhhhh bottom guy.

Damn couldn't you at least tidy up a bit... like for the video. You so dirty. :notrust
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: The Video Post Discussion Thread

Videos! :zomg

Cute puppies, Xad! :hug

And I'm so happy to see Nana in motion! :luv Shin is soooo cute and you apartment looks nice. ^^ I like your room.
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: The Video Post Discussion Thread

I want to join! :gwah

I just have to make a video. xD
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: The Video Post Discussion Thread

I'm not coming to Brazil for a toilet? :oh
 
Top