Member Video Post Discussion Thread

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: The Video Post Discussion Thread

Two Beers, nice video! :thumbs
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: The Video Post Discussion Thread

Now I wanna drink with you :|
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Video Post Discussion Thread

I had a totally wrong image of teube in my mind and I honestly didn't imagine that vid to be so... entertaining :hee

now you did it and raised the bar a whole lot, damn you :arf
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: The Video Post Discussion Thread

Yeah, I never thought a video with so little words would be so hilarious and entertaining. I echo that sentiment :beer
 

Teubier

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2011
Messages
665
Reaction score
2,432
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: The Video Post Discussion Thread

 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: The Video Post Discussion Thread

Cool and funny video Teub, when you reached for the glass I thought you were preparing for a magic trick :lmao and I also just kept waiting for you to talk :hee Thanks for sharing!
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: The Video Post Discussion Thread

MOAR VIDZ GUISE :arf
 

Teubier

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2011
Messages
665
Reaction score
2,432
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: The Video Post Discussion Thread

^ Oh yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah !
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: The Video Post Discussion Thread

I'm probably gonna do a vid soon...
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Re: The Video Post Discussion Thread

Boooobz I missed the redness, but seeing the yellow spongebob shirt made my day...I love that thing....

...and about those chocolates...was I right or...right?? :arf

Chocolate Monster
​
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: The Video Post Discussion Thread

Boooobz I missed the redness, but seeing the yellow spongebob shirt made my day...I love that thing....

...and about those chocolates...was I right or...right?? :arf

Chocolate Monster
​
:haha you were right, I devoured them last night! but next time I'll wear a red t-shirt, just for you :cheez
 

Teubier

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2011
Messages
665
Reaction score
2,432
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: The Video Post Discussion Thread

I really enjoy hearing you speak english goldb, it's great to understand every word. :nod

:gwah The Vagabond three-volumes-in-one volumes are really huge, that must be a pain in the ash to read, while lying on your back in your bed...

Thank you for the video! :verily And the outtake too. :nod
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: The Video Post Discussion Thread

I really enjoy hearing you speak english goldb, it's great to understand every word. :nod

:gwah The Vagabond three-volumes-in-one volumes are really huge, that must be a pain in the ash to read, while lying on your back in your bed...

Thank you for the video! :verily And the outtake too. :nod
Thanks teub, glad you had no problems understanding me :hee

The Vagbond books are huge yes, but they're very convenient; as instead of picking up another volume each time, you just carry out reading. Plus the pages are a bit bigger than original volumes. :amuse

Hopefully my next video will be more fun!
 
Top