Member Video Post Discussion Thread

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: The Video Post Discussion Thread

Bob, I must say, that was sexy~

My brain stopped for a moment, 'cause it couldn't process why I was reading portuguese in this thread... It wasn't concious, I just felt like there was an ERROR message while I tried to start reading the message D:
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: The Video Post Discussion Thread

Did the whole sentence make sense though? I was a bit worried it'd be lost in translation :hee
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: The Video Post Discussion Thread

It did. It sounded a bit weird like... as if you were picking the right word, didn't sound natural xD Maybe 'cause we simplify the way we use the words, hm... Speak portuguese in the vid next time '-'
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: The Video Post Discussion Thread

It did. It sounded a bit weird like... as if you were picking the right word, didn't sound natural xD Maybe 'cause we simplify the way we use the words, hm... Speak portuguese in the vid next time '-'
Speak English in your next one, oh wait :oh :XD

Speak french next time! :hug
 

Teubier

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2011
Messages
665
Reaction score
2,433
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: The Video Post Discussion Thread

Precisely! :cookiehand Please! :nod
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: The Video Post Discussion Thread

Hell no, I sound retarded trying to speak french @.@
So what? and anyways, I'll be the judge of that. So when you're ready record one, it can just be a small sentence. :cheerbunny
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: The Video Post Discussion Thread

I'll tell you what: you two write me something (you two can even be smartarse and write stupid/shameful things on it) and I'll read them to you in a vid when I find sometime. Make use of this pact wisely ^-^

But you guys will need to do the same in portuguese, with something I'll write.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: The Video Post Discussion Thread

Cool, I'm in!

T'en dit quoi Teub??? :D
 

Teubier

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2011
Messages
665
Reaction score
2,433
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: The Video Post Discussion Thread

Parfaitement partant aussi! Évidemment. :D

On écrit quelque chose de cohérent ensemble ? Ou bien chacun son petit bout d'idées et on combine ensuite ?
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: The Video Post Discussion Thread

Non, quelque chose ensemble. Envoi moi un message prive quand t'es pres. :thumbs
 

Teubier

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2011
Messages
665
Reaction score
2,433
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: The Video Post Discussion Thread

So do I, but if you are talking about yours, it's pretty visible alright.
 

Teubier

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2011
Messages
665
Reaction score
2,433
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: The Video Post Discussion Thread

:gwah This metaphor hurts my willy bum bum...
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: The Video Post Discussion Thread

Dude eats sweets like a girl :cookiestare

Nice video though, you looked tired man. And when you're Dad walked in I LOL'd...especially when you were covering your mouth while chewing...that was odd :rofl
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: The Video Post Discussion Thread

I didn't wanna spit out the cake man! :bored And I woke up just a few hours before, but I generally always look tired in the mornings.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: The Video Post Discussion Thread

I didn't wanna spit out the cake man! :bored And I woke up just a few hours before, but I generally always look tired in the mornings.
It looked differently :XD

"Honorable Father-san, I wouldn't dare bare mouth contents in your presence :worship2"

:derp

---------- Post added at 04:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:29 AM ----------

...sorry, now I'm being a tool :e3
 
Last edited:

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Re: The Video Post Discussion Thread

Cake is too good to be spat..so is chocolate and random cookies...right Booobz??? :derp


...and Gary be nice to Bob :-_-
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: The Video Post Discussion Thread

Oh please, it's just busting chops :cookiestare

Why would he spit the cake out, people must have patience with one another when partaking in such deliciousness :mono

And whenever I finally post a video, I'm sure the comments will all be "nice" :eyeroll
 
Top