Re: The Video Post Discussion Thread
Two Beers, nice video!
Two Beers, nice video!
Oh !
plays in it).



and I also just kept waiting for you to talk
Thanks for sharing!

Hiding with laptop in closet?I'm probably gonna do a vid soon...

Hiding with laptop in closet?![]()


:haha you were right, I devoured them last night! but next time I'll wear a red t-shirt, just for youBoooobz I missed the redness, but seeing the yellow spongebob shirt made my day...I love that thing....
...and about those chocolates...was I right or...right??
Chocolate Monster

The Vagabond three-volumes-in-one volumes are really huge, that must be a pain in the ash to read, while lying on your back in your bed...
Thanks teub, glad you had no problems understanding meI really enjoy hearing you speak english goldb, it's great to understand every word.![]()
The Vagabond three-volumes-in-one volumes are really huge, that must be a pain in the ash to read, while lying on your back in your bed...
Thank you for the video!And the outtake too.
![]()


