Question When HxH End in the Next Few chapters?

mrsticky005

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2011
Messages
2,106
Reaction score
1,585
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Gon has found Ging. Will HxH end soon after a chapter or two?

Or do you think the story isn't over yet?
 

Netero

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2011
Messages
737
Reaction score
583
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I highly doubt that HxH will end in a few chapters.
 

mrsticky005

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2011
Messages
2,106
Reaction score
1,585
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I highly doubt that HxH will end in a few chapters.
Me too and I REALLY hope it doesn't.

But Togashi worries me. Especially since from what I heard YuYu Hakusho ended abruptly.
 

Uriel

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 11, 2007
Messages
6,406
Reaction score
4,075
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I think He said that there was at least 5 arcs left.
 

Sea Hunter

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2012
Messages
86
Reaction score
14
Gender
Male
Country
Jordan
I was worried about that too when this arc started since we got to see Ging, Hisoka said maybe he should fight the Zodiacs next (which might mean he already fought Kuroro) and the Zoldyeck's missing son.
But hopefully I am wrong. I would gladly welcome a hiatus instead of an abrupt ending to the manga.
 

Uriel

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 11, 2007
Messages
6,406
Reaction score
4,075
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
An interview. He said He had in mind four or five arcs in mind. Can't remember where I read it, but I think it was here somewhere on this forum.
 

raDar

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2011
Messages
667
Reaction score
489
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Sunspear
There's still so many things that could happen. So many villains yet to be defeated like Hisoka, Kuroro (and the Brigade), Illumi, and Gyro (which I bet will be the final boss of HxH). And an anime just started which I think one of the reasons Togashi has continued doing weekly this long.

I'm expecting Gon to refuse to see Ging next chapter.
 

mrsticky005

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2011
Messages
2,106
Reaction score
1,585
Gender
Male
Country
United States
An interview. He said He had in mind four or five arcs in mind. Can't remember where I read it, but I think it was here somewhere on this forum.
By source I meant a link. But thanks for trying. Guess we'll just have to wait and see.
 

ish3

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 29, 2007
Messages
455
Reaction score
143
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
No. There's about four to five arcs left Togashi had said himself. Like Uriel said I read it here I just don't remember who or were it was from lol. I'm seeing at least one more arc before a possible timeskip but I'm not sure. Togashi made it clear that he will definitely keep drawing despite what he's decided as long as he has plot to run on and their are fans who will still heavily support his manga and encourage those who are in the disaster area of the Tohoku Earthquake.

He's been excessively drawing though consistently and the real question is when is he going to stop? Will the hiatuses continue and will he be true to his word? I'm more interested in that then anything else. But he's shown he clearly still has it.
 

mak123

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2011
Messages
520
Reaction score
64
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Yeah, read too about the 4-5 arcs left... It was an interview between him and oda if i'm right...
 

Tame

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 26, 2011
Messages
684
Reaction score
140
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
In the words of Will Smith (Man-God): "Heeeeeeell no". There's still so much left to happen and resolve. The only way I can see it ending at this point is if Togashi has decided he doesn't want to draw anymore, and I can't see that being the case right now. Gon meeting Ging was never really the point of the manga. It's more about the journey (that sounds like a cliché, I know, but it's true). And if Gon meets Gin now? Well, he can just go on another journey. Or Gon will say something like "This doesn't count!!" and get Gin to run off again. It doesn't really matter. It's not like now that he's met his dad Gon is going to go back home to Aunt Mito and live out his days peacefully.
 

TemplateR

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 20, 2008
Messages
883
Reaction score
244
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Well........if Togashi said there is 4-5 arcs left, then I think that Gon lost some memories for instance, how his father looks like.

Or he get a new aim, like surpass his father.
 

Noonealive

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 31, 2012
Messages
282
Reaction score
180
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I want to see Gon and Hisoka fight to the death!!!! than i'll know that the manga is gonna start to end..until that happens its not ending. lol
 

steadynco

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Feb 9, 2012
Messages
119
Reaction score
46
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I doubt it'll end soon. It's just another example of Togashi surprising us with something unexpected. Maybe the remainder of the story will focus on Killua and Kurapika (I'd be ok with that, Gon is pretty boring anyway).
 
Top