Re: Will Luck favor me in getting an art job with a Video Game company?
Long time John, good luck to you man.
Long time John, good luck to you man.

Yeah, I'm hoping for the best for you too. Certainly talented enough.Thanks buddy!
I am hoping with all my might that I get this "dream job"!

GTFO...you're too kind good sir!![]()



Don't let that put you off man, believe in your abilities. Plus it is 200 people too so I'd fancy my chancesJust read that Gameloft (the job I am hoping to get) had just opened their New Orleans studio last year and are looking to employ only about 200+ people. They have received close to 2,000 resumes... makes me a bit nervous. :/
Stay positive and don't stress over it, the hardest part is done.

Congrats. Means you got the job? Or there are other tests too?Thanks Riki!
However, it seems as though my gut was right... I received an email today letting me know that they had passed on me.

anything planned next?
ghost