ghostexiled's yaoi thread

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Where should I study abroad?

Happy Thanksgiving, ghost!

Hopefully, you're not working tomorrow. If so, :comfort
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Where should I study abroad?

YEP...

I have to go in tonight from 12am to 4am and then come home and sleep, then go back to work from 4pm to 10pm.

IT IS GOING TO SUCK!!!
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Where should I study abroad?

:comfort

Hopefully, you won't have to encounter rude customers.
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Where should I study abroad?

I am not holding my breath...
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Where should I study abroad?

Yeah, it's going to be crazy for you. :darn

BTW, have you seen the LE Zelda 3DS? I ordered mine after seeing it.
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Where should I study abroad?

yeah I saw that yesterday at work.

It is a bundle pack that is on sale tonight/tomorrow.

I have been playing the new Skyward Sword lately... just got to Faron Woods.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Where should I study abroad?

I ordered mine on Wednesday at Gamestop website though.

I'm still waiting for my copy of Skyward Sword to arrive. :darn
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Where should I study abroad?

It is an awesome game!

Word is it is the best yet!! :D
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Where should I study abroad?

Yeah, I've heard great reviews for the game so I'm curious about it.

Did you get the one with the gold controller? I got the regular edition since I figure I didn't need an extra controller.
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Where should I study abroad?

yeah I got the bundle pack only because I have an old Wii that did not have motion plus.

The gold remote does... so that is why I got it.

Plus bother versions of the game come with the soundtrack... which is pretty sweet!
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Where should I study abroad?

I ordered the game for that reason (the OST). :XD

---------- Post added November 30, 2011 at 08:56 PM ---------- Previous post was November 25, 2011 at 08:04 AM ----------

Did you know that Zachary Levi will be hosting the VGA?
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Gotten really into Gamaran!! LOVE IT!

I like where she's aiming the gun at. :amuse
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Gotten really into Gamaran!! LOVE IT!

Shh! I'm an innocent girl [sizept=1]who has a perverted mind, which I blame on my high school friends.[/sizept]
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Gotten really into Gamaran!! LOVE IT!

Shh! I'm an innocent girl [sizept=1]who has a perverted mind, which I blame on my high school friends.[/sizept]
Shuuuuure, blame everyone else :derp
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Gotten really into Gamaran!! LOVE IT!

what the fudge cake is going on in mai thread!?!

Riki did you watch Chuck tonight?
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Gotten really into Gamaran!! LOVE IT!

Yes, I have.

Did you read the synopsis for the last two episodes? Chuck's mom will be back and the main bad is the guy from Brave Heart (Angus Macfadyen). :wtf
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Gotten really into Gamaran!! LOVE IT!

I am currently DLing the show... but I had not heard that bit about the finally eps.

What are you going to do with yourself once this show ends? :p
 
Top