- Joined
- Aug 12, 2009
- Messages
- 852
- Reaction score
- 174
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: Air Gear 345 Discussion/ 346 Predictions
I could understand Sora's motivations if he happened to be the only failure. But he wasn't, a lot of others were on the list to be disposed of. But instead of helping them he murdered them. That and the fact that they weren't all whinny about what happened. Look at Spitfire he wasn't all bitchy he went out and created a life, I'm sure the others did as well.
I could understand Sora's motivations if he happened to be the only failure. But he wasn't, a lot of others were on the list to be disposed of. But instead of helping them he murdered them. That and the fact that they weren't all whinny about what happened. Look at Spitfire he wasn't all bitchy he went out and created a life, I'm sure the others did as well.
