Theory Pariston's Plans

Uriel

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 11, 2007
Messages
6,406
Reaction score
4,075
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
The good thing is that He's not dark...He's just playing to get himself amused. Now that everything happened I understood pretty well why He was moving like this.
 

XXGenesis

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 8, 2011
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,888
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Turkmenistan
The good thing is that He's not dark...He's just playing to get himself amused. Now that everything happened I understood pretty well why He was moving like this.
Possibly, he just wants to advance the Hunter Ass. & Society overall. But like many Hunters & Characters they may not be nesscarily all Good Or al Evil. They are majority very much gray. But I believe the level of means he's willingly to go to get what he wants is absurd.
 
Top