Archived The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Well its true, if you want something from someone you have to know their insecurities, and figure out what to supply to keep them interested.

One night stands after parties don't do it for me, and people hooking up at parties don't advertise their insecurities.
Omgggg I used to know a girl exactly like youuuu. Are you sure you don't live in the US? o_o
 

faintsmile1992

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 30, 2011
Messages
509
Reaction score
193
Gender
Female
Country
Casterly Rock
You should visit here, I guess:p
MSN with vulnerable people is good enough for that, I persuaded a brother and sister to have sex once.


Well you won't find them dancing...cuz they are in rooms upstairs
Really? I should have looked. ;)

---------- Post added at 09:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:19 PM ----------

Omgggg I used to know a girl exactly like youuuu. Are you sure you don't live in the US? o_o
Yep. The last time I checked, I was in England. Do you believe me? ;)

Come a little closer...
 

faintsmile1992

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 30, 2011
Messages
509
Reaction score
193
Gender
Female
Country
Casterly Rock
In all seriousness though, if you're sober around someone who's drunk, the best you can hope for is some comic relief. Most of the time I'm just irritated though, hence wanting to gtfo or drink myself. And anyone who does things to someone or tries to persuade them to do dangerous things while intoxicated...erm, not a good quality to have, and I'll just leave it at that.
The problem is people who are drunk aren't funny, they just think they are while they're talking unfunny shit. So the comic relief has to come from persuading them and messing with their heads.

Exploiting insecurities doesn't work usually...because people with insecurities will block themselves...and drinking worsens it...
You sound like you speak from experience regarding using people who drink for 'serious' purposes. ;) Like I said, its best to avoid places where everyone's drinking, but believe me, its really easy to exploit peoples insecurities once you observe them.
 

Gats

The Green Knight
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2008
Messages
6,426
Reaction score
3,487
Gender
Male
Country
France
MSN with vulnerable people is good enough for that, I persuaded a brother and sister to have sex once.
MSN with naive people is good enough for that, I persuaded a girl I had sex with my sister once. :derp
 

faintsmile1992

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 30, 2011
Messages
509
Reaction score
193
Gender
Female
Country
Casterly Rock
Was this before or after you stole the Queen's underwear? :oh
No I haven't stolen the Queens underwear, they're probably soiled, think of her age.

After a conversation on MSN I persuaded one of my friends to admit he fancied his half sister, so I offered him advice to follow what happened.

---------- Post added at 09:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 PM ----------

MSN with naive people is good enough for that, I persuaded a girl I had sex with my sister once. :derp
Yep but you didn't have webcam to prove it. ;)
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
The problem is people who are drunk aren't funny, they just think they are while they're talking unfunny shit. So the comic relief has to come from persuading them and messing with their heads.
It entirely depends on the person. Sometimes someone so completely changes when they drink that it's just humorous.

Or you know, there could be like, no comedy relief and you just go home if you're annoyed. Is that an option for you?
 

faintsmile1992

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 30, 2011
Messages
509
Reaction score
193
Gender
Female
Country
Casterly Rock
It entirely depends on the person. Sometimes someone so completely changes when they drink that it's just humorous.

Or you know, there could be like, no comedy relief and you just go home if you're annoyed. Is that an option for you?
I'd rather not be at such events in the first place, if that's what you mean. Its very rare for me to be at a party, its not my thing.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
I confess that the people I hang out with are hilarious when they're drunk, whether I'm sober or not. XD So many good memories.
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
MSN with vulnerable people is good enough for that, I persuaded a brother and sister to have sex once.
Were they hawt and if yes did they send pictures you could share please and thanks :verily

Was this before or after you stole the Queen's underwear? :oh
Same time. She MSN'ed on her blackberry while stealing the queens granny panties like a boss.

:coolstory
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
The problem is people who are drunk aren't funny, they just think they are while they're talking unfunny shit. So the comic relief has to come from persuading them and messing with their heads.



You sound like you speak from experience regarding using people who drink for 'serious' purposes. ;) Like I said, its best to avoid places where everyone's drinking, but believe me, its really easy to exploit peoples insecurities once you observe them.
Lulz...not really...drunk people are headstrong, so it's usually their f-ed up drunken mind that is conjuring up the fun ideas....not the other way around:p...

I have some experience, because I used to be like that in highschool...I was actually proud of my achievements...oh well...it was some time ago...but then I came about and got to know what real drinking is, and things do not work the way you describe them...at all:p...
 

faintsmile1992

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 30, 2011
Messages
509
Reaction score
193
Gender
Female
Country
Casterly Rock
I confess watching drunks fart and light isn't funny anymore.
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
I confess that the people I hang out with are hilarious when they're drunk, whether I'm sober or not. XD So many good memories.
Yeah same here....one of my friends actually drunk the water of a guy who was watering the flowers...and I confess I wanted to drink as well...we thought it was palinka:XD
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I'd rather not be at such events in the first place, if that's what you mean. Its very rare for me to be at a party, its not my thing.
Ah, well then why force yourself into such a situation in the first place?

I confess watching drunks fart and light isn't funny anymore.
I've actually never experienced someone doing that.
 

warbandit66

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2007
Messages
2,768
Reaction score
886
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I confess watching drunks fart and light isn't funny anymore.
Was it ever really funny? Only way it might be funny is if the flame got sucked back in and they started freaking out.
 

faintsmile1992

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 30, 2011
Messages
509
Reaction score
193
Gender
Female
Country
Casterly Rock
Lulz...not really...drunk people are headstrong, so it's usually their f-ed up drunken mind that is conjuring up the fun ideas....not the other way around:p...
Being headstrong means someone carries out the idea once its in their head, it could be anyone who puts it there. ;)

I have some experience, because I used to be like that in highschool...I was actually proud of my achievements...oh well...it was some time ago...but then I came about and got to know what real drinking is, and things do not work the way you describe them...at all:p...
People who are too drunk are just arseholes, i don't want to be around British drunks when the vomiting and urination start. But often there's a point before that where boys start doing things like fart and light and thinking they're on Dirty Sanchez or something. If I have to put up with their company, that's when I convince them to prove their manhood.
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Being headstrong means someone carries out the idea once its in their head, it could be anyone who puts it there. ;)
It means that they are headstrong about their own ideas:p
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top