Archived The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gats

The Green Knight
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2008
Messages
6,426
Reaction score
3,487
Gender
Male
Country
France
I never had the desire to drink til I was 20 when I started drinking properly. If you don't feel it then don't force it, just have a good time without alcohol. :thumbs
I'm just saying I feel it for once ! :yelling
Why the hell I would force myself to do such a thing. I'm not a sheep. :hip

@xi0 : "cant find a party" not sure if it's a mistake, you meant "can find a party" right ? But yeah, too much noise in club, and sometimes perpetual smoke, I hate it since I don't smoke at all. Just once in a while is more than enough.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,228
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
@xi0 : "cant find a party" not sure if it's a mistake, you meant "can find a party" right ? But yeah, too much noise in club, and sometimes perpetual smoke, I hate it since I don't smoke at all. Just once in a while is more than enough.
I was suspending belief and imagining we were closer in proximity is all...and yeah, fixed the mistake.

Agree about the smoking thing, but I imagine it's an issue in France maybe? Not here, smoking in businesses isn't allowed, only private residences.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
We've had the same smoking in place here for the last few years; thank God cos I was tired of going home with clothes smelling of cigarettes :bored
 

Gats

The Green Knight
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2008
Messages
6,426
Reaction score
3,487
Gender
Male
Country
France
I was suspending belief and imagining we were closer in proximity is all...and yeah, fixed the mistake.

Agree about the smoking thing, but I imagine it's an issue in France maybe? Not here, smoking in businesses isn't allowed, only private residences.
It's also forbidden in France, but in my case I think it was before that, or it wasn't respected.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,228
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Ah, well it's strictly enforced here. They make the walking dead go outside even in winter :super
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Same here. Smokers has to GTFO regardless of how mother Nature feel that particular day. Good riddance tbh, smoking is an useless habit that makes raptor jesus cry tears of blood and soda
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
No Milly, this does not make you cool :oh
Never said it did. Derp.

And yeah gold, my parents are kind of strict. My mom is just mainly worried that I'd repeat first year though. Racked up a lot of bills by orderin food, ending up in the hospital, gettin shit grades, and getting drunk quite a few times.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,228
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
You ended up in the hospital your freshmen year? Did you ever mention that before? What happened?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I think I did. I drank too much before goin to school concert wiht my friends. Since I had to pee, I got separated. Went to the front, danced like a drunken retard, and next hting I know I woke up in a hospital. I even knew what happened right off the bat...

Long walk of shame, long walk of shame. :( I don't regret it though, because I learned a lot. THanks to that, i just don't care about getting drunk anymore, despite what I say.


I confess that whenever I look back at what I did and what I said (namely on Facebook), I feel like facepalming. Worst thing is me going all "gonna drink" or "drinkin ftw!" as if talking about drinking was cool. It's not, it's just :fail.

I confess I still like acitng like a dumbass.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,228
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
You passed out while dancing? That's not the best way to pass out :3c ...was it alcohol poisoning?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Too much alcohol, blacked/passed out. Dunno what it was, but I was a-okay or close to it the when I woke up. Apart from very dry throat.
 

Crude

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 16, 2007
Messages
2,698
Reaction score
693
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
...NEVER EVER fall asleep or pass out with your shoes still on at a party, it's a license for people to fuck with you. If you take your shoes off, you should be safe.
I confess that I'm confused. Why is it bad to fall asleep/pass out with your shoes on? I'd leave them on so that my feet wouldn't get cold :p. Though I guess if you were barefoot people would think that you're in pretty bad shape?

As for the whole smelling of cigarettes discussion, it's pretty much become a habit for me to stink of cigarettes after a night of clubbing. The smell keeps me up when all I want is to sleep. I'm not sure if it's legal or not to smoke in clubs here in Portugal, but it should be.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I confess I'm wondering why Charlie is liking our posts.


Is he trying to tell us he's gay for us? :gwah
 

warbandit66

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2007
Messages
2,768
Reaction score
886
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I always wondered what that whole passing out with your shoes on precaution was.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,055
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I confess I'm wondering why Charlie is liking our posts.


Is he trying to tell us he's gay for us? :gwah

I would have expected a reasonable person to naturally espouse that there was something about the post(s) that I liked reading about from what a said member has shared. :box

---------- Post added at 10:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 PM ----------

P-S: Nvm - you can take it as I'm hard gay for all the member's that I've clicked a like to. :Haha
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I can't help but feel as if you're trying to tell us you want to be in a circle jerk.


Accepted. :thumbs
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,228
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I always wondered what that whole passing out with your shoes on precaution was.
It's just an unspoken rule at parties around here. Maybe it's a regional thing...but someone who has taken their shoes off is showing everyone that they made the conscious decision to tucker out, while someone who fell asleep with their shoes on just passed out and is a "pussy" and therefore should expect all kind of things done to them, including writing things on their face with permanent marker, etc.

It is mostly done as a joke, I've only ever seen someone do such things to someone once as a joke. Nothing scarring or anything.
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
I confess I'm trying to make a hard decision.
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
I can't help but feel as if you're trying to tell us you want to be in a circle jerk.
You and your fucking circle jerks.

I confess on behalf of Milly that his greatest wish is to be in a circle jerk with justin bieber, that bollywood dude, gary and peter pan.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top