- Joined
- Sep 6, 2008
- Messages
- 6,426
- Reaction score
- 3,487
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
I'm just saying I feel it for once !I never had the desire to drink til I was 20 when I started drinking properly. If you don't feel it then don't force it, just have a good time without alcohol.![]()

Why the hell I would force myself to do such a thing. I'm not a sheep.

@xi0 : "cant find a party" not sure if it's a mistake, you meant "can find a party" right ? But yeah, too much noise in club, and sometimes perpetual smoke, I hate it since I don't smoke at all. Just once in a while is more than enough.


I don't regret it though, because I learned a lot. THanks to that, i just don't care about getting drunk anymore, despite what I say.
.
...was it alcohol poisoning?
. Though I guess if you were barefoot people would think that you're in pretty bad shape?


