- Joined
- Feb 18, 2012
- Messages
- 4
- Reaction score
- 5
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
Hey everyone~!
Nice to meet you
You can call me by my Korean name, which is Jiyeon or Jeannie ^^
i just kind of found this site while surfing the net and it seemed pretty cool so i just decided to join =P
Here some things about me
* Full Korean and fluent in the language (read, write, and speak)
* Love anime (duh~) and my current favorites are inu x boku ss and kaichou wa maid sama..but i have other faves among those
* I love playing video games, especially rpgs...mostly games released by SE *^^*
* I love watching korean dramas but i haven't watched one in the longest time
* I enjoy listening to KPop the most but I will listen to other music from time to time
* I'm a pretty open minded person and love meeting new people who have the interest as I do!
That's all i can think about writing for now but if you just want to chat with me or want to get to know me, don't hesitate to holler at me!!
hope i can become good friends with you guys~!!
see you around~!
Nice to meet you
You can call me by my Korean name, which is Jiyeon or Jeannie ^^
i just kind of found this site while surfing the net and it seemed pretty cool so i just decided to join =P
Here some things about me

* Full Korean and fluent in the language (read, write, and speak)
* Love anime (duh~) and my current favorites are inu x boku ss and kaichou wa maid sama..but i have other faves among those

* I love playing video games, especially rpgs...mostly games released by SE *^^*
* I love watching korean dramas but i haven't watched one in the longest time
* I enjoy listening to KPop the most but I will listen to other music from time to time
* I'm a pretty open minded person and love meeting new people who have the interest as I do!
That's all i can think about writing for now but if you just want to chat with me or want to get to know me, don't hesitate to holler at me!!
hope i can become good friends with you guys~!!
see you around~!

...so how are you settling in? Can you find your way around this place?

.