Re: A Teen No More
Look at the owner
Look at the owner


Say WHAAAAAT?Why are you bitchslapping? Are you saying you're a-..![]()

Ask Gary.Why is suddenly this thread is full of violence??![]()

Look at the owner![]()


"The image can't be displayed for the moment"?
Chicken muscles are very hurtful if well used, and I know a 23 kg midget that is pretty violent.I'm 52 kg and I have chicken muscles, thankyouverymuch!![]()

I'm not surprised there eitherI don't get Bob's post o.o What did I miss?

I know right?
Oh, boobz![]()
It's BOobies! say it right!No comment....52!? O.O
Now I'm sure I'm fat T.T

How have you shrunk?!!!XD I'm like 20cm shorter and still havier D: !!! /cries

There, there...XD I'm like 20cm shorter and still havier D: !!! /cries
At least that should means that you do not suffer malnutrition. I'm only 45 kg even though I look chubby.
I wonder why every single day.
Hmmmm... Maybe, but not my chicken muscles. xDChicken muscles are very hurtful if well used, and I know a 23 kg midget that is pretty violent.![]()
52!? O.O
Now I'm sure I'm fat T.T
XD I'm like 20cm shorter and still havier D: !!! /cries


Yes.He's violent?

Walking bones... that sounds harsh, even if you say it to yourself.
But Nana, I'm walking bones! You're so cute, don't worry!![]()
Teddy bear?Yes.
Nah, he's a cute Teddy bear, he can't be violent. xD I can't imagine it at all.But he's a meanie!

Harsh or not, it's true.Walking bones... that sounds harsh, even if you say it to yourself.
I'm mostly bones.Exactly!Teddy bear?
![]()

Teddy bear?
![]()
...that's a creepy looking bear
Aaaw, it's a really cute gif of Emma Watson throwing a kiss"The image can't be displayed for the moment"?
SorryI know right?It's BOobies! say it right!


Yes.
Nah, he's a cute Teddy bear, he can't be violent. xD I can't imagine it at all.But he's a meanie!
