Re: A Teen No More
I like stories like that but... not too creepy. But okay, I'll give it a try someday. Just for you.
I like stories like that but... not too creepy. But okay, I'll give it a try someday. Just for you.



It's gory and violent, but it's sooooooo good in the plot departmentI like stories like that but... not too creepy. But okay, I'll give it a try someday. Just for you.![]()


Yeah, I'll try to read it someday.It's gory and violent, but it's sooooooo good in the plot department![]()

Yessh!Just for me![]()





Huh?And I have to have words with you about typing but not voice chatting.![]()



It basically works like Skype, but through your browser. And multiple people can cam at the same time instead of just 4 for Skype (10 if there is a premium member)Google+? I've never even used that thing; though I'm on it and most of you guys on there too![]()
I have Google+ too. I don't really use it though.
She doesn't even talk on Skype....oh wait 




I read that so wrong ._. I think my mental voice also has accent ._.Camming is something I'm bad with...
I BLAME MYSELF FOR AFFLICTING EVERYONE WITH THAT![]()


.gif)
OMG! xD No, it's not your fault Nana, I don't even kno if "camming" is a correct word. xDI read that so wrong ._. I think my mental voice also has accent ._.
