Off to the Next One

Status
Not open for further replies.

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: A Teen No More

violence? what violence? *pretending not to know anything*
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: A Teen No More

She in trouble :teehee
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: A Teen No More

What trouble? *pretending not to know anything*
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: A Teen No More

say NO to violence :yelling



say YES to love :3c
:(....no violent outbursts allowed? One slap?:worrybunny

...ya know...to get the blood flowing properly...
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: A Teen No More

or to give a natural blush on...
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: A Teen No More

You mean natural looking maybe? Because that certainly isn't natural :mono
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: A Teen No More

Was working with a girl whose face was like that; looked like she was backhanded on one side of her face :iik though she claims she was just tired or something :notrust
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: A Teen No More

You mean natural looking maybe? Because that certainly isn't natural :mono
I said it's natural because you don't have to put anything on your cheek to make it red...

---------- Post added at 08:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:45 PM ----------

Was working with a girl whose face was like that; looked like she was backhanded on one side of her face :iik though she claims she was just tired or something :notrust
and you don't believe her?

---------- Post added at 08:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:46 PM ----------

/me likes
:cheez
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: A Teen No More

Except a slap...
You don't put a slap... You give a slap.

I want to, it was just weird how she was red on one side...but what do I know?! :hmph
Maybe she accidentally bumped her cheek or something... but what do I know too?
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: A Teen No More

Anyone who reads Claymore but won't read Berserk...well, I just don't know what to say to you :hmph
Well then, hold your silence forever. xD The last time I checked, Berserk was too gross for me to read.
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: A Teen No More

Ok, maybe not "gross" but it was creepy...

And no, haven't read Claymore. I''l read it! (Someday.)
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: A Teen No More

Hmmm...then I'll withhold judgment since you haven't read either.

Berserk is a classic though :notrust
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: A Teen No More

I get that it's a classic but when I saw it I was like ":oh" "..." ":oh" "..." "O.O".

:XD

I'm not good with creepy stuff. Maybe I could read it one day, who knows.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: A Teen No More

I get that it's a classic but when I saw it I was like ":oh" "..." ":oh" "..." "O.O".

:XD

I'm not good with creepy stuff. Maybe I could read it one day, who knows.
It starts off with a bang :derp

But seriously, it's a deep and psychological story :oh
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top