- Joined
- Jun 5, 2011
- Messages
- 4,649
- Reaction score
- 1,475
- Age
- 34
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-


Ohhhhviolence? what violence? *pretending not to know anything*


say NO to violence
say YES to love![]()
....no violent outbursts allowed? One slap?

though she claims she was just tired or something 
I said it's natural because you don't have to put anything on your cheek to make it red...You mean natural looking maybe? Because that certainly isn't natural![]()
and you don't believe her?Was working with a girl whose face was like that; looked like she was backhanded on one side of her facethough she claims she was just tired or something
![]()
/me likes

Except a slap...I said it's natural because you don't have to put anything on your cheek to make it red...
I want to, it was just weird how she was red on one side...but what do I know?!and you don't believe her?

You don't put a slap... You give a slap.Except a slap...
Maybe she accidentally bumped her cheek or something... but what do I know too?I want to, it was just weird how she was red on one side...but what do I know?!![]()
Well then, hold your silence forever. xD The last time I checked, Berserk was too gross for me to read.Anyone who reads Claymore but won't read Berserk...well, I just don't know what to say to you![]()
But do you read Claymore?Well then, hold your silence forever. xD The last time I checked, Berserk was too gross for me to read.


" "..." "
" "..." "O.O".
It starts off with a bangI get that it's a classic but when I saw it I was like "" "..." "
" "..." "O.O".
I'm not good with creepy stuff. Maybe I could read it one day, who knows.

