Off to the Next One

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: A Teen No More

I like stories like that but... not too creepy. But okay, I'll give it a try someday. Just for you. :XD
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: A Teen No More

Why are you guys into creepy stuffs? :-_-

(I'm one to talk.)
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: A Teen No More

I like stories like that but... not too creepy. But okay, I'll give it a try someday. Just for you. :XD
It's gory and violent, but it's sooooooo good in the plot department :blai

Just for me :wtf
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: A Teen No More

No one who's taken my Berserk recommendation seriously and read it has regretted it...true story :edu

I'll have to have words with Ancy about her reading Claymore and not Berserk :arf
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: A Teen No More

And I have to have words with you about typing but not voice chatting. :hmph
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: A Teen No More

And I have to have words with you about typing but not voice chatting. :hmph
Huh? :blink

I've only been around when people were on calls Tuesday maybe? Before I left for a family thing. Other than that, no one is ever doing stuff. I did go on Hangout on Google+ with Milly and Tiff and then Koen...but I don't have a webcam so they put up with me :imslow
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: A Teen No More

Google+? I've never even used that thing; though I'm on it and most of you guys on there too :sweat
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: A Teen No More

Google+? I've never even used that thing; though I'm on it and most of you guys on there too :sweat
It basically works like Skype, but through your browser. And multiple people can cam at the same time instead of just 4 for Skype (10 if there is a premium member)
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: A Teen No More

Oh, oh! :zomg I have Google+ too. I don't really use it though.
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: A Teen No More

Camming is something I'm bad with... xD But that will happen one day too, I guess.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: A Teen No More

So hilarious...same thing was said about voice chatting :teehee
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: A Teen No More

I know, right? :XD

You started it. xD
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: A Teen No More

What did I start? :headscratch

Unless you mean me surprising you with it?
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: A Teen No More

xD Yeah, that was very surprising.

No, I meant that you invited me to the voice convos.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: A Teen No More

I BLAME MYSELF FOR AFFLICTING EVERYONE WITH THAT :arf
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: A Teen No More

Stop it Milhouse :arf
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top