I confess I wanna be a sniper or spy.
Should have joined the Mafia gameI confess I wanna be a sniper or spy.

Well that and it's not Saturday or FRIDAY FRIDAY FRIDAYYou say that as if it's a holy day or something...
oh wait..![]()

plus I hear members get butt hurt easily when they're executed first.
Ah...youth.I confess I'm considering living abroad.

I dunno, I'm just considering it. I don't have plans for that yet. It didn't interest me before at all, but recently I feel like traveling, staying at places for a long time and I've thought about living abroad one day. Probably somewhere in Europe. Maybe somewhere in London? xD I dunno.Ah...youth.
Do you have any idea about the location ?
youth??Ah...youth.![]()

Ahhhh not youthyouth??
I'm also planning to relocate...and I am not so young anymore..

Well true enough. Retired people also emigrate to cheaper countries.youth??
I'm also planning to relocate...and I am not so young anymore..
yup..that's why France is in my mindWell true enough. Retired people also emigrate to cheaper countries.

You remind me that someone is trying to sell a whole typical village for 300,000 euros in France. Anyone interested ? We can found a real life MH community there. Especially when we get old.yup..that's why France is in my mind![]()

I like your line of reasoning....let's do thisYou remind me that someone is trying to sell a whole typical village for 300,000 euros in France. Anyone interested ? We can found a real life MH community there. Especially when we get old.![]()

Yeah, I know. If I plan to do that, I'll figure it out.London is an amazing place to live in; so many different cultures come together there. Be warned, it is VERY expensive there, so don't be hasty in your plans to move there.
Maybe we could live together?I'm also planning to relocate...and I am not so young anymore..

Yupyup, that's why Japan is on my mind.Well true enough. Retired people also emigrate to cheaper countries.

)/price ratio, Tokyo is more interesting I think.
Life in Tokyo is expensive, for sure. Still, depending on how you live and how you consume. I've experienced it in 2009~2011, and apart from the unecessary stuff I bought there, I didn't notice a real difference between Paris and Tokyo when it came to food/transportation/hotel. Heck, if I look at the prices from a quality(services)/price ratio, Tokyo is more interesting I think.
But I was thinking about some Japaneses' humour style actually. And I really like the vast majority of their cheapness in that regard.![]()
Damnit. Those are prices I am not accustomed to. 