Archived The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I confess I wanna be a sniper or spy.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,229
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I confess I wanna be a sniper or spy.
Should have joined the Mafia game :cookiehand

---------- Post added at 01:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:01 PM ----------

You say that as if it's a holy day or something...

oh wait..:oh
Well that and it's not Saturday or FRIDAY FRIDAY FRIDAY :dancin
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
No one told me about it. :cookiehand plus I hear members get butt hurt easily when they're executed first.


....

I should join.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,229
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Too late to Milly, wait until next game.
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Ah...youth. :mgai

Do you have any idea about the location ?
I dunno, I'm just considering it. I don't have plans for that yet. It didn't interest me before at all, but recently I feel like traveling, staying at places for a long time and I've thought about living abroad one day. Probably somewhere in Europe. Maybe somewhere in London? xD I dunno.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
London is an amazing place to live in; so many different cultures come together there. Be warned, it is VERY expensive there, so don't be hasty in your plans to move there.
 

Gats

The Green Knight
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2008
Messages
6,426
Reaction score
3,487
Gender
Male
Country
France
youth??:cookiestare

I'm also planning to relocate...and I am not so young anymore..
Well true enough. Retired people also emigrate to cheaper countries.
 

Gats

The Green Knight
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2008
Messages
6,426
Reaction score
3,487
Gender
Male
Country
France
yup..that's why France is in my mind :3c
You remind me that someone is trying to sell a whole typical village for 300,000 euros in France. Anyone interested ? We can found a real life MH community there. Especially when we get old. :derp
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
You remind me that someone is trying to sell a whole typical village for 300,000 euros in France. Anyone interested ? We can found a real life MH community there. Especially when we get old. :derp
I like your line of reasoning....let's do this :zomg
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
London is an amazing place to live in; so many different cultures come together there. Be warned, it is VERY expensive there, so don't be hasty in your plans to move there.
Yeah, I know. If I plan to do that, I'll figure it out.

I'm also planning to relocate...and I am not so young anymore..
Maybe we could live together? :wtf
 

Teubier

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2011
Messages
666
Reaction score
2,443
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
France
Well true enough. Retired people also emigrate to cheaper countries.
Yupyup, that's why Japan is on my mind. :hee
 

Gats

The Green Knight
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2008
Messages
6,426
Reaction score
3,487
Gender
Male
Country
France
Mh what ? Japan is one of the most expensive country you can find. Life in Tokyo (by example) is roughly 75% more expensive than Paris. Unless it changed recently.
 

Teubier

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2011
Messages
666
Reaction score
2,443
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
France
Life in Tokyo is expensive, for sure. Still, depending on how you live and how you consume. I've experienced it in 2009~2011, and apart from the unecessary stuff I bought there, I didn't notice a real difference between Paris and Tokyo when it came to food/transportation/hotel. Heck, if I look at the prices from a quality(services:zomg)/price ratio, Tokyo is more interesting I think.

But I was thinking about some Japaneses' humour style actually. And I really like the vast majority of their cheapness in that regard. :hee
 

Gats

The Green Knight
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2008
Messages
6,426
Reaction score
3,487
Gender
Male
Country
France
Life in Tokyo is expensive, for sure. Still, depending on how you live and how you consume. I've experienced it in 2009~2011, and apart from the unecessary stuff I bought there, I didn't notice a real difference between Paris and Tokyo when it came to food/transportation/hotel. Heck, if I look at the prices from a quality(services:zomg)/price ratio, Tokyo is more interesting I think.

But I was thinking about some Japaneses' humour style actually. And I really like the vast majority of their cheapness in that regard. :hee

I don't think you plan to live in a hotel until your death. Rents are very high. Roughly 3,000 euros per month for around 80m^2. You must have a golden retirement. Besides I don't know what kind of food you're aiming at.

Tokyo should be the most expensive city in the world.
 

Teubier

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2011
Messages
666
Reaction score
2,443
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
France
:blink Damnit. Those are prices I am not accustomed to. :gwah

Anyway, I took a quick peek at the rents and you are right. Crazy people... But ! These kind of prices ranges can be met in Paris too. An example to illustrate my words :
_ Flat in Paris I ;
_ Flat in Tokyo.
You can see that the rent is lower for the french flat. Of course there are many criterions involved, but I'm not sure we can say that all of Tokyo is more expensive than all of Paris when it comes to the rent tag.
And I stand by what I wrote earlier. It does not really matter what kind of food I eat (actually, things from grocers/convinis mostly), since I behave the same way everywhere, so I could compare.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top