Texting isn't really the be-all-end-all when it comes to communication anywaysI already know all that part about enjoying the time we have together and whatnot... Done that before (with somewhat disturbing results although I don't actually count on the situation being the same). Still, it is a bit of a bummer that I found a girl I actually like (she is easy on the eye too) and it turns out she is leaving. I would question how much of a pen pall I could be. Even if I have written a lot of posts here (maybe too many thinking about it but then again I thought that 5000 posts ago and 2500 before that) I do have a thorough dislike for texting.

---------- Post added at 05:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:15 PM ----------
Skype is certainly more natural than your hands cramping up from texting. But most are tethered to their computers to do so.I confess that I'm not a fan of texting either.Speaking with someone,especially with girls and the girl you like is so much more enjoyable.Actually,you can't even compare it.So I guess I understand your aversion to texting.Skyping might be a possibility for you.(Even though I'm not a fan of that either.It's even worse than texting.)
You think Skype is worse than texting Googz? Why?





