Archived The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
I confess that I won't deny I tend to weigh-in on this thread more than I confess myself, but I don't fancy myself in such a manner. I can't help it if people find me easy to talk to in confidence.
Bullshit! You pry it out!


:derp
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
It is easy to talk to Gary, until he starts insulting. Jerkoff. :-_-




GAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY :arf
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
It is easy to talk to Gary, until he starts insulting. Jerkoff. :-_-




GAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY :arf
You're one to talk :derp

What?...
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Talk to the person, Ady. I confessed my crush to this person, and although I got rejected, I feel much better.
Thanks, I already did. Sorry to hear you got rejected! :hug Better luck next time.

If the person cares for you, he/she will make time for you. if not, fuck 'em.
Hear that, Gary? :XD

Not sure what you meant.
I posted something and I thought it was the Win thread. :lmao Talk about fail. ._.

I have nothing to add alongside xi0 or M3J. You should talk to the guy, I don't know the topic but if this is something which really bothers you, it's better to speak rather than holding it inside you, maybe it will eat you or even deteriorate you physically in the worst case. You'll feel much better once it is said. But once again I don't know the topic of what you want to discuss with him.

Besides I don't feel like I can give any good advice, in this specific case I can't say I'm "better" than you or M3J.


edit : if you meant that you just want to talk in general with him...then again, talk. If you don't talk I doubt he will have a better opinion of you. If you talk to him and you realize that this person thinks you're really a bother, which I doubt, or that he turns to be a bother to you, then it's settled, you can turn the page.
Thanks, Gats!

Everything's okay now, actually. I confess the person I was talking about was indeed Gary.


I confess I feel like I'm being too honest. o.o
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Hear that, Gary? :XD
:epicfacepalm

---------- Post added at 07:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:57 PM ----------

Don't listen to Milly, his idea of a good friend is someone who dutch-ovens you and herptyderps :shin
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
I see. :oh
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
You're one to talk :derp

What?...
I never insult.


GAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYY! I have a porcupine in my pants, get it out! :arf

Thanks, I already did. Sorry to hear you got rejected! :hug Better luck next time.



Hear that, Gary? :XD
No regrets, I felt better.

Gary can't hear, he's too hearingly challenged.

AHRHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHG:DSLghpesghpasgh;asg;dslkdsjgesgfdsfb

Don't listen to Milly, his idea of a good friend is someone who dutch-ovens you and herptyderps :shin
Not really, but for your sake I'll pretend to disagree to agree so you feel better that someone agrees with you for once.


:derp


I confess I have no idea what the fuck I just said in the last line.

Naomi, this is for you: :cookiestare
 

Gats

The Green Knight
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2008
Messages
6,426
Reaction score
3,487
Gender
Male
Country
France
Everything's okay now, actually. I confess the person I was talking about was indeed Gary.
What the... ?

Gary, I claim damages for my 2 paragraphs. The waste of time, the trauma, and everything that goes with.
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
What the... ?

Gary, I claim damages for my 2 paragraphs. The waste of time, the trauma, and everything that goes with.
:rofl

It wasn't a waste of time, you were being thoughtful and compassionate :edu
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Fine :cookiestare

How would you have me pay you back?
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
What the... ?

Gary, I claim damages for my 2 paragraphs. The waste of time, the trauma, and everything that goes with.
O.O

I'm sorry. ;.;
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki


Ignore all the MH girls here, IRC included, or in Skype, and let M3J be your representative in both platforms, for 2 weeks.​
No. can't have the girls falling in love with me.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top