Archived The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
And you made her cry, Gary. :fail

Prostate and give her a proper apology ! :yelling
o.o

I apologized to you. xD And there's nothing for him to apologize for! :gwah
 

Gats

The Green Knight
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2008
Messages
6,426
Reaction score
3,487
Gender
Male
Country
France
o.o

I apologized to you. xD And there's nothing for him to apologize for! :gwah
I know. You feel guilty whereas it's all Gary's fault.


Don't worry, he will pay for that. This is between men now.​

@M3J : it is yet to be proven. :derp
 
Last edited:

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
:XD

Okay, jokes aside, I think it's neither of us' fault. It was just a misunderstanding, I guess.
 

Gats

The Green Knight
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2008
Messages
6,426
Reaction score
3,487
Gender
Male
Country
France
:XD

Okay, jokes aside, I think it's neither of us' fault. It was just a misunderstanding, I guess.

Geez...How naive.​

Of course it's no one's fault. I just thought you were talking about someone you know irl.
Did you really think I was a tiny bit serious about it ? You just broke my manga vibe. Return to sad reality.
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
o.o

:XD I know you were kidding, but I was being serious about it. :D
 

Gats

The Green Knight
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2008
Messages
6,426
Reaction score
3,487
Gender
Male
Country
France
o.o

:XD I know you were kidding, but I was being serious about it. :D
What's the point if you knew it was all jokes ? I fail to understand. :fail

Is it Gary ? :yelling
What a cunning guy. He isn't even here. Terrific. :gwah

Ok enough with the BS.

I confess I am seriously considering to choose Pharmacy specialisation too.
 
Last edited:

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
I just wanted to make it clear. xD

That sounds nice. ^^ What's your other choice?


I confess I feel like people can read me like and open book. xD
 

Gats

The Green Knight
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2008
Messages
6,426
Reaction score
3,487
Gender
Male
Country
France
I just wanted to make it clear. xD

That sounds nice. ^^ What's your other choice?
I'm studying for the medecine path actually, but I can choose additionnal curriculum to prepare like Pharmacy, dentist etc.

I confess I feel like people can read me like and open book. xD
Since you like to talk a lot, maybe you shouldn't be surprised about it. :derp
 
Last edited:

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Oh, nice. Good luck with it!

Since you like to talk a lot, maybe you shouldn't surprised about it. :derp
I see. xD Gotta stop talking so much then. ._.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke


Ignore all the MH girls here, IRC included, or in Skype, and let M3J be your representative in both platforms, for 2 weeks.​
Why do you paint me like that? :o

And you made her cry, Gary. :fail

Prostate and give her a proper apology ! :yelling
Wawawat? :gwah

No. can't have the girls falling in love with me.
...:notsure

@M3J : it is yet to be proven. :derp
Oh man :sweatdrop

Is it Gary ? :yelling
What a cunning guy. He isn't even here. Terrific. :gwah
:cookiestare


:headscratch

---------- Post added at 04:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:54 PM ----------

I confess I am seriously considering to choose Pharmacy specialisation too.
As well was medicine?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
No, because the... well, that and they say I'm cool.

It's not like I showed any of you my cool side anyway, cuz it's seriously no fun. :< Why be cool when I can be annoyingn?! :spaz :spas
 

Gats

The Green Knight
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2008
Messages
6,426
Reaction score
3,487
Gender
Male
Country
France
Why do you paint me like that? :o
To highlight the challenging effect. :hip

As well was medicine?
Yep.
I don't have many things to loose. It's a total of 20h additionnal lessons, besides they are quite interesting.

@M3J : I don't know about irl girls, I'm talking about the female members here. :3c

---------- Post added at 04:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:22 PM ----------

No, because the... well, that and they say I'm cool.

It's not like I showed any of you my cool side anyway, cuz it's seriously no fun. :< Why be cool when I can be annoyingn?! :spaz :spas
It was supposed to be the role you should play as Gary's representative. :yelling
I thought you'd be happy with that.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Oh. They're fun to annoy, especially Farfy. :teehee

Can't I be annoying like Gary? :bored
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
To highlight the challenging effect. :hip
So, you think it's challenging for me to ignore girls?...that's what I meant :edu

@M3J : I don't know about irl girls, I'm talking about the female members here. :3c
Oh, so you're saying Milly+Girls has yet to be proven......good thing :imslow
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Moderator Notice:
Can we please stay on topic and not turn this into a spammy thread. Thanks~ goldb
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top