o.oAnd you made her cry, Gary.
Prostate and give her a proper apology !![]()
I apologized to you. xD And there's nothing for him to apologize for!

o.oAnd you made her cry, Gary.
Prostate and give her a proper apology !![]()

I know. You feel guilty whereas it's all Gary's fault.o.o
I apologized to you. xD And there's nothing for him to apologize for!![]()


Okay, jokes aside, I think it's neither of us' fault. It was just a misunderstanding, I guess.
I know you were kidding, but I was being serious about it. 
What's the point if you knew it was all jokes ? I fail to understand.o.o
I know you were kidding, but I was being serious about it.
![]()



I'm studying for the medecine path actually, but I can choose additionnal curriculum to prepare like Pharmacy, dentist etc.I just wanted to make it clear. xD
That sounds nice. ^^ What's your other choice?
Since you like to talk a lot, maybe you shouldn't be surprised about it.I confess I feel like people can read me like and open book. xD

I see. xD Gotta stop talking so much then. ._.Since you like to talk a lot, maybe you shouldn't surprised about it.![]()
Why do you paint me like that?![]()
Ignore all the MH girls here, IRC included, or in Skype, and let M3J be your representative in both platforms, for 2 weeks.

Wawawat?And you made her cry, Gary.
Prostate and give her a proper apology !![]()

...No. can't have the girls falling in love with me.

Oh man@M3J : it is yet to be proven.![]()

Is it Gary ?
What a cunning guy. He isn't even here. Terrific.![]()


As well was medicine?I confess I am seriously considering to choose Pharmacy specialisation too.
Has been proven I'm good with the females. :>@M3J : it is yet to be proven.![]()
Why? Because some of them don't want to choke you to death?Has been proven I'm good with the females. :>
pas
To highlight the challenging effect.Why do you paint me like that?![]()

Yep.As well was medicine?

It was supposed to be the role you should play as Gary's representative.No, because the... well, that and they say I'm cool.
It's not like I showed any of you my cool side anyway, cuz it's seriously no fun. :< Why be cool when I can be annoyingn?!![]()
pas



So, you think it's challenging for me to ignore girls?...that's what I meantTo highlight the challenging effect.![]()

Oh, so you're saying Milly+Girls has yet to be proven......good thing@M3J : I don't know about irl girls, I'm talking about the female members here.![]()

i confess that this is what i think of modern medicineI'm studying for the medecine path actually, but I can choose additionnal curriculum to prepare like Pharmacy, dentist etc.

Medecine has never been, is not and will not be science.i confess that this is what i think of modern medicine
![]()