Off to the Next One

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: The Dreamer's Disease

:zomg

My boyfriend! :wtf

---------- Post added at 03:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:38 PM ----------

I like how no matter what Adam posts, it ends with "Nyan?" and that post now is so funny. :XD
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: The Dreamer's Disease

I always see that too and think it's part of the post. Sometimes it makes no sense or makes the post funnier :amuse

Your boyfriend??? :zomg
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: The Dreamer's Disease

Yeah, "wizard". xD
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: The Dreamer's Disease

Poor lady doesn't know how to prioritize.

/Excludes the fact that he's supposedly writing a paper
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: The Dreamer's Disease

Poor lady doesn't know how to prioritize.

/Excludes the fact that he's supposedly writing a paper
We can all talk. Here's me ready for work, yet can't bring myself to leave just yet. :amuse
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: The Dreamer's Disease

:gwah

Yeah, what can I do... I have the strangest priorities. ._.
 
Last edited:

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: The Dreamer's Disease

You change them! Simple as that :3
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: The Dreamer's Disease

I don wanna! :gwah
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: The Dreamer's Disease

Go to sleep! :yelling
Every day it's the same old, same old... :bored

Kay, I'm going. v.v

But let's talk first! :gwah
 
Last edited:

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: The Dreamer's Disease

:o Don't try and manipulate me! lol

I'm eating carrot cake :drool
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: The Dreamer's Disease

I haven't eaten yet... Oh well, off to run before breakfast!
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: The Dreamer's Disease

Oftentimes I'll be so involved with computer stuff that I'll skip a meal...or two



NOT A BAD THING REALLY :arf
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: The Dreamer's Disease

You should be more like Adam, whenever we talk on Skype, he gets the urge to eat something like sandwiches.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: The Dreamer's Disease

A cup of tea and a sandwich or three yes. But that's because I usually skype after a long day at Uni and I rarely have time to eat when I'm studying so when I come home I'm always hungry, log on skype, eat. :3
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: The Dreamer's Disease

I like it when you come home. :hurr

xD

Come home, woah-oah, come home~
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: The Dreamer's Disease

You should be more like Adam, whenever we talk on Skype, he gets the urge to eat something like sandwiches.
Is that the only reason? :cookiestare

Nah, I don't get an urge for sandwiches like him :derp
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top