Off to the Next One

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: A Teen No More

Should I have? Not even sure what exactly you meant
:XD I was just beign my random self. And I meant that my head is empty. Dumb dumb dumb! <.>
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: A Teen No More

:XD I was just beign my random self. And I meant that my head is empty. Dumb dumb dumb! <.>
:cookiestare

I thought that might have been what you were getting at, but I wasn't going to say it myself
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: The Dreamer's Disease

Oh, come on, you know it's true.

<.>


And that SIG! It's a win.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: The Dreamer's Disease

Oh, come on, you know it's true.

<.>


And that SIG! It's a win.
I wasn't going to say it and then have you be all mad at me :oh

I know right? :edu
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: The Dreamer's Disease

:oh When did you start being cautious of not getting me mad? Come on, that's so not like you! :arf

Thanks.

Yeah, it's cool! :shin Did you do it? What did you use to draw it? Looks pretty neat.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: The Dreamer's Disease

Oh right........forgot :hip


No, Darjaille did it. She's pro with a mouse on DA's Muro. We were spamming each others profiles last night
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: The Dreamer's Disease

xD

Great! Looks awesome.


Computer just crashed again. ._. Gotta get a laptop. Guitar or London will have to wait, gotta choose which. xD
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: The Dreamer's Disease

GUITAR! :shin


Buy an electric one and name it Gitah :wtf
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: The Dreamer's Disease

xD My name is not Yui.

I want to name it something nice though! :wtf
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: The Dreamer's Disease

My guitars are named Josephine, Michelle and Julianna. :3
 

Teubier

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2011
Messages
666
Reaction score
2,447
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: The Dreamer's Disease

^ Nice names. :nod

Do you send all your love through the first? (Chris Rea ref.)
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: The Dreamer's Disease

Heh, at the moment yeah, I'm rarely using the other two for various reasons. I should show them some proper love and jam with them tomorrow =)
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: The Dreamer's Disease

Play all the guitars! :allthe
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: The Dreamer's Disease

Josephine is steel stringed, Julianna is an electric guitar and Michelle is nylon stringed
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top