Re: A Teen No More

Life happened to itSo irresponsible
What happened to your plan?![]()

Life happened to itSo irresponsible
What happened to your plan?![]()



I have to have at least two paychecks so I can buy a guitar. And I'm worried my computer's gonna stop working soon, so I figured I should buy a laptop. But even without that, I don't get that much money. xD I also want to go to London, so it's kinda complicated now. 

Cause it was crashing a lot around Christmas and started doing that again recently. It was just twice, but I still have to have a working computer in order to get my work done.Why are you afraid it will stop working?
Bad laptop![]()
I think I'll be able to get a guitar, a laptop and go to London, but we'll see. xD Sounds impossibru.Crashing?Cause it was crashing a lot around Christmas and started doing that again recently. It was just twice, but I still have to have a working computer in order to get my work done.
Blue screen of death?Yeah, crashing. Stopping and then restarting itself. It did that constantly around Christmas. And sometimes I had to restart it cause it was too slow to think. xD It's fine now, but I still need to be sure I'll have a working comp.
No, just restart. I really wanna go to London, so I might give up on the laptop idea for now since my comp is working well, I'll get some help from my BF and my best friend to make it work better. And I wanna get a guitar. xD
You're all over the place...and I'm not sure why your computer would restart randomly.No, just restart. I really wanna go to London, so I might give up on the laptop idea for now since my comp is working well, I'll get some help from my BF and my best friend to make it work better. And I wanna get a guitar. xD
Some priorities...
imo you should get the laptop first if you need it for work and slowly save up for both your guitar and trip to London.I knoooow!Prioritise Adiimo you should get the laptop first if you need it for work and slowly save up for both your guitar and trip to London.
I think I can make it somehow, but I'll need to get some money from my parents... Or I could wait for the guitar and buy it in the end of the year. Gotta concentrate on other things for now anyway.Always.You're all over the place...and I'm not sure why your computer would restart randomly.
Always.
I dunno, at least it doesn't do it anymore (for now).



