Off to the Next One

Status
Not open for further replies.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: A Teen No More

But I thought her life belonged to Skype? :gwah

She lied to us :arf
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: A Teen No More

:XD I have to have at least two paychecks so I can buy a guitar. And I'm worried my computer's gonna stop working soon, so I figured I should buy a laptop. But even without that, I don't get that much money. xD I also want to go to London, so it's kinda complicated now. :D
 
Last edited:

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: A Teen No More

Why are you afraid it will stop working?
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: A Teen No More

Bad laptop:spank
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: A Teen No More

Why are you afraid it will stop working?
Cause it was crashing a lot around Christmas and started doing that again recently. It was just twice, but I still have to have a working computer in order to get my work done.

Bad laptop:spank
:XD I think I'll be able to get a guitar, a laptop and go to London, but we'll see. xD Sounds impossibru.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: A Teen No More

Cause it was crashing a lot around Christmas and started doing that again recently. It was just twice, but I still have to have a working computer in order to get my work done.
Crashing?
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: A Teen No More

Yeah, crashing. Stopping and then restarting itself. It did that constantly around Christmas. And sometimes I had to restart it cause it was too slow to think. xD It's fine now, but I still need to be sure I'll have a working comp.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: A Teen No More

Yeah, crashing. Stopping and then restarting itself. It did that constantly around Christmas. And sometimes I had to restart it cause it was too slow to think. xD It's fine now, but I still need to be sure I'll have a working comp.
Blue screen of death?
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: A Teen No More

:XD No, just restart. I really wanna go to London, so I might give up on the laptop idea for now since my comp is working well, I'll get some help from my BF and my best friend to make it work better. And I wanna get a guitar. xD

Some priorities... :XD
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: A Teen No More

:XD No, just restart. I really wanna go to London, so I might give up on the laptop idea for now since my comp is working well, I'll get some help from my BF and my best friend to make it work better. And I wanna get a guitar. xD

Some priorities... :XD
You're all over the place...and I'm not sure why your computer would restart randomly.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: A Teen No More

Prioritise Adi :edu imo you should get the laptop first if you need it for work and slowly save up for both your guitar and trip to London.
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: A Teen No More

Prioritise Adi :edu imo you should get the laptop first if you need it for work and slowly save up for both your guitar and trip to London.
I knoooow! :bored I think I can make it somehow, but I'll need to get some money from my parents... Or I could wait for the guitar and buy it in the end of the year. Gotta concentrate on other things for now anyway.

You're all over the place...and I'm not sure why your computer would restart randomly.
Always.

I dunno, at least it doesn't do it anymore (for now).
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: A Teen No More

:XD

Gary! :shin
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: A Teen No More

Where's her "nothing"? :edu
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: A Teen No More

In my brain.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top