Re: The Dreamer's Disease
Oh, thx for that, Bob @.@
Oh, thx for that, Bob @.@
Kay.Is that the only reason?
Nah, I don't get an urge for sandwiches like him![]()

?.?Is it just me that read this as....nevermind.
![]()

I'm sure you already knowNo, I don't wanna know.![]()

No, I actually I have no clue.I'm sure you already know![]()

Aaaah well, it's not important thenNo, I actually I have no clue.![]()

Not again scav1500

1500?1500

Okay.Aaaah well, it's not important then![]()

scavo wants to get the 1500th post here, as he thinks that's when the thread will end1500?![]()


I want to thank all of you, it was very fun...
I also want to thank my mother and father, and, and...
...and my best friend... 








Bird Catcher --------> TrollWhy am I a troll? ;.;




You're a troll because of the spoiler within a spoiler within a spoiler thingBobby growl!
Why am I a troll? ;.;
Inception spoiler tag troll 


