Inbox contains 2,389 messages. You have 4,735 messages stored, of a total 65,000,000 allowed
Or you could just delete old PMs that will never ever be read nor used again and are just catching dust.195.
100 PMs in one week...
If this pace keeps up I won't even survive till 2012 doomsday...![]()
65... million?Inbox contains 2,389 messages. You have 4,735 messages stored, of a total 65,000,000 allowed


65... million?
Anyway, blai, how am I supposed to recruit new reviewers then?![]()

Anyway, blai, how am I supposed to recruit new reviewers then?![]()
Too bad it doesn't count received PMs that I moved into folders. Organized it by who sent me PMs. :3Inbox contains 594 messages. You have 3,631 messages stored, of a total 10,000 allowed. (Empty Folder)

65 billion? You guys are clearly overcompensating for something.Inbox contains 2,675 messages. You have 5,333 messages stored, of a total 65,000,000,000 allowed.



You're doing this just to see my reaction, don't you, gary?a total 65,000,000,000,000 allowed.


You're doing this just to see my reaction, don't you, gary?![]()

Then why does your total allowed amount always increases by a factor of 1000 everytime you post your PM count?
You wound me...
