[Fun Thread] The Game of Thrones Gag Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Well, hi people XD!

I know I ran away from Fun Forum ;-; I've been rly out of time XD When I have a few hours to do nothing, I gotta take care of my two babies: MMORPGs and Scans XD!

I didn't have time to see what's this Zone about, also XDDD! So I guess we just talk about all kinds of things here^^ To those that don't know me, hi! I'm Mariana Farfalla, joined MH 'cause it's the best place to be in contact with mangas and related works. I mean, when you're not from Japan XD! I'm still at MH, even without time, 'cause I rly like a lot of people here^^ I may not talk to them all the time, but many still makes me smile when I read what they say here and there. First I've met other brazilian people, thru the web or live, and some of them became rly good friends. Then I've met people from outside my country, and saw that they are rly fun and excited/ing people too! Ok, enough of talking... my eng still sucks XD

I have a question... Do you guys think that the word "gringo" is offensive? XD I've always been curious about that o.o
 

MangaHelpers

Now Sentient!
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2005
Messages
703
Reaction score
99
Age
20
Gender
Hidden
Everybody's gotta lotta nada killing them instead of killing time~

This is a continuation thread, the old thread is [split]67637[/split]
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,224
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Everybody's gotta lotta nada killing them instead of killing time~

now i can bet everything that u're single :XD
Yeah? That's interesting, but weren't you single up until maybe a month ago?
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Everybody's gotta lotta nada killing them instead of killing time~ - Part 1

ehm... go read Noblesse :yelling
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

Teubier

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2011
Messages
666
Reaction score
2,439
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Everybody's gotta lotta nada killing them instead of killing time~ - Part 1

Pourquoi ! Pourquoi !!! :crying

xi0 said:
I know girls who would kick your ass in sports :rofl
True. Or for sports.

Anyone read Proletariat btw ?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,224
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Everybody's gotta lotta nada killing them instead of killing time~ - Part 1

scav's a wangsta....but everyone knows he's a sweetheart deep, down inside, why else would his girlfriend put up with him? :derp

---------- Post added at 10:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 PM ----------

Pourquoi ! Pourquoi !!! :crying


True. Or for sports.

Anyone read Proletariat btw ?
There's a book with the title?
 

Teubier

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2011
Messages
666
Reaction score
2,439
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Everybody's gotta lotta nada killing them instead of killing time~ - Part 1

No.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,224
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Everybody's gotta lotta nada killing them instead of killing time~ - Part 1

Maybe you meant if we knew what it meant? :headscratch
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Everybody's gotta lotta nada killing them instead of killing time~ - Part 1

scav's a wangsta....but everyone knows he's a sweetheart deep, down inside, why else would his girlfriend put up with him? :derp
:notsure:offtopic:pwnge
 

Teubier

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2011
Messages
666
Reaction score
2,439
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Everybody's gotta lotta nada killing them instead of killing time~ - Part 1

Maybe you meant if we knew what it meant? :headscratch
In a way. Proletariat being more or less the opposite of Noblesse in french, and also the feeling that leaves this silly, new, and blank-ish thread in my crombie...
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,224
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Everybody's gotta lotta nada killing them instead of killing time~ - Part 1

In a way. Proletariat being more or less the opposite of Noblesse in french, and also the feeling that leaves this silly, new, and blank-ish thread in my crombie...
:rofl ...sorry, went over my head at first
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Everybody's gotta lotta nada killing them instead of killing time~ - Part 1

Why that face for Noblesse? :yelling

Far-chaaaan~ Congratulations on having new thread! :party
 

Teubier

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2011
Messages
666
Reaction score
2,439
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Everybody's gotta lotta nada killing them instead of killing time~ - Part 1

If one tries to say 'gringo' many times, very fast, it starts to sound like cockring at some point. So I don't think that the word 'gringo' is offensive.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,224
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Everybody's gotta lotta nada killing them instead of killing time~ - Part 1

Why that face for Noblesse? :yelling

Far-chaaaan~ Congratulations on having new thread! :party
He's been bugging me to read some manhwa, and I just don't read a ton so he went to that when he was utterly dominated by my argument and had nothing left to say :derp

If one tries to say 'gringo' many times, very fast, it starts to sound like cockring at some point. So I don't think that the word 'gringo' is offensive.
I did it and I didn't hear that :rofl

Maybe it was offensive to homesteaders down in Texas, or people who live in border towns, but aside from it being somewhat simplistic, I don't find it offensive. Just like I don't find white racial terms offense either (aside from anti-Semitic ones), whether they're based on ethnicity (Kraut, Mick) or not (Honkey, Cracker). It's what's attached to the terms that is offensive, not the word itself.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Everybody's gotta lotta nada killing them instead of killing time~ - Part 1

Congrats on the new thread Nana~! :confetti
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,224
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Everybody's gotta lotta nada killing them instead of killing time~ - Part 1

Yeah perfect way to end a thread...scav being defeated :lmao

Maybe it takes a man to put him in his place :hip



See what I did there? :jk


:fail



:arf
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Everybody's gotta lotta nada killing them instead of killing time~ - Part 1

You wanna be the man to put scav in his place? go hibernate his ass! :arf


:fail
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Everybody's gotta lotta nada killing them instead of killing time~ - Part 1

I lost track of my own thread now @.@

About scav being rebelious and xi0 being protective of girls... there's one way to solve this... LET'S PICK ONE ONLINE GAME LIKE TF2 (althought TF2 is just an example, I'd prefer another game ^-^) AND FIGHT TO DEATH FOR OUR HONOR!!!

Phio *-* It's been so long! Ty! *-* Thx even to Bobita xPPP

I forgot the other things I was going to say o.o...
Ps.: I can't follow social/human topics at all D:
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,224
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Everybody's gotta lotta nada killing them instead of killing time~ - Part 1

You wanna be the man to put scav in his place? go hibernate his ass! :arf


:fail
Whoa...

I was being ironic because I was now being a male chauvinist :edu

About scav being rebelious and xi0 being protective of girls... there's one way to solve this... LET'S PICK ONE ONLINE GAME LIKE TF2 (althought TF2 is just an example, I'd prefer another game ^-^) AND FIGHT TO DEATH FOR OUR HONOR!!!
scav was being rebellious?

I was being protective?

Wow, you really have a hard time following social/human topics :rofl
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top