The Member Picture Discussion Thread vol. 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Milly is a bad boy Gary because he believes that if you post a picture on a public forum, you should be able to handle criticism. Perhaps that goes for all of us despite the fact that you're a mod. Will you handle my criticism Milly ? (I'm fully aware that you did not choose to be the way you are or the way you look, and that no photoshop work can actually make you look better)

BTW, the thing you're wondering about is totally real :D. Just like alpha did, I totally photoshoped the crap outta my face. :super
LOLWUT...handle criticism? What am I, Buddha? :yodawg
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Yuki your face looks awfully like the cover a certain book....:arf

But thanks for sharing and hopefully you DO show face soon! :thumbs
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
LOL~ If only my face can make it into a certain book cover. :XD

I've shown my face before... but that was my face three years ago and with make-up.. :fan

Oh well, I'll look for some photos that show my face... the thing is I don't like to take a photo of myself, and even if someone wants to, I'll go away from him right away... I'm also quite sensitive to candid camera, so there are not many of my photos... :oh
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
LOL~ If only my face can make it into a certain book cover. :XD

I've shown my face before... but that was my face three years ago and with make-up.. :fan

Oh well, I'll look for some photos that show my face... the thing is I don't like to take a photo of myself, and even if someone wants to, I'll go away from him right away... I'm also quite sensitive to candid camera, so there are not many of my photos... :oh
Most people are like that, me included :amuse so whatever you can find is good enough for us! :super
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Hahahah, Yuki-hime, that reminds me of one of my pictures. xD Those books look interesting.
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Hahahah, Yuki-hime, that reminds me of one of my pictures. xD Those books look interesting.
Of course. You should read some of them. :XD
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
:nod
 

kakashi919

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
2,311
Reaction score
1,988
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
Nice pic Yuki~

You look cute as usual :derp
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Nice pic Yuki~

You look cute as usual :derp
How do you I know I look cute as usual?
First, you haven't seen my face.
Second, you can't even see my face in that pic!

---------- Post added at 02:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:57 AM ----------

Oh my, Ustie *-*~ WHAT'S WRONG WITH SCANDINAVIA @.@? WHY EVERY GUY IS HANDSOME THERE? @.@
That's not far with southern peeps.
Annoying, huh? Makes me want to go to Scandinavia even more.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Ust you sly looking shmexy sonav! was that from the party you went to last week/week before?

Yuki!! you look so serious in that first pic, why do you have a walkie talkie? but nice pics though :super
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,688
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
How do you I know I look cute as usual?
First, you haven't seen my face.
Second, you can't even see my face in that pic!

---------- Post added at 02:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:57 AM ----------



Annoying, huh? Makes me want to go to Scandinavia even more.
Ikr! And here people say Australia is the place to go.
Girls here are retards! The should pay more attention to the smexy cold dudes~
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Hi handsomes :hurr

(aimed at ust & yuki)
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Ust you sly looking shmexy sonav! was that from the party you went to last week/week before?
Yup. The best party in ages. Everything was so fun and beautifull and cool and awesome. The event, the films, the show, the people, the pre-party, the party, the after party. :hurr
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Yuki!! you look so serious in that first pic, why do you have a walkie talkie? but nice pics though :super
Haha, it was taken when we were preparing for a musical. Of course I had to be serious. I took care of the costumes in the backstage so I was given the walkie-talkie but it only lasted until a few minutes after that photo was taken because someone else needed it more than me and I didn't like to use it anyway. :P

---------- Post added at 05:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:28 AM ----------

Hi handsomes :hurr

(aimed at ust & yuki)
me? handsome? *offended*

---------- Post added at 05:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:29 AM ----------

Yuki, you're cute as well *-*
thanks! ;)
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Haha, it was taken when we were preparing for a musical. Of course I had to be serious. I took care of the costumes in the backstage so I was given the walkie-talkie but it only lasted until a few minutes after that photo was taken because someone else needed it more than me and I didn't like to use it anyway. :P
So you didn't even get to have a power trip? :comfort
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Using the walkie talkie to go all :arf :arf :arf "where are your costumes?!"
Hahaha... No. I wouldn't have to do that since everything was taken care of, and I didn't want to hear the shouting from the stage manager (she shouts like a cat hissing) so I was thankful I didn't use it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top