The Member Picture Discussion Thread vol. 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Hahaha... No. I wouldn't have to do that since everything was taken care of, and I didn't want to hear the shouting from the stage manager (she shouts like a cat hissing) so I was thankful I didn't use it.
:lmao
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Yuki kawaii :wtf
and damn uste, you look so charming :XD
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Not sure if talking about me or... But I thank post. :XD
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Wow UST looking freaking hot with long hair :cheez

Long time no see AI
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
He does, right! Kinda... more mature.
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
It's starts to be about the length it was before the army.

That doesn't change the fact that I need a haircut though. Gonna keep it longer yes, but still need some cutting.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Ust you look dressed to be a time-lord or something; dunno why it only came to me now lol

@A_I: Sweet pics man! :super
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Oh yeah the stripes look totally like one suit the doctor used :lmao

Oh man David Tennant was awesome :crying
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Ustegius totally pulls that look off. It should be your everday, casual look...true story :gent

Hey yuki :hee

Nowei Jose :nuts

....hi :hurr
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I'll try to stick around this time. Missed you Far. :luv


And xi0 I've missed you the most, just don't tell anyone. :garbear
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I'll try to stick around this time. Missed you Far. :luv


And xi0 I've missed you the most, just don't tell anyone. :garbear
You better :hee

I won't :teehee ...I missed your smiley expertise :love
 

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Bob - Looking extremely dapper and handsome in a suit, but I looooove the sneaky look on your face in the second pic. :XD Treat yo' self!

A_I - Great pics and welcome back! ^^
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Bob - Looking extremely dapper and handsome in a suit, but I looooove the sneaky look on your face in the second pic. :XD Treat yo' self!

Sneaky because my aunt and sisters were in the kitchen behind us, if they saw they would've chased us with broomsticks :lmao

"I'm a cashmere velvet candy cane!, treat yo self!" :XD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top