Always.

Status
Not open for further replies.

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Could just be hives from an allergic-like reaction to something. Doesn't have to be something you ate necessarily. Unless it's profuse and all over your body.

I'll have spots somethings that itchy and red but I always thought it as just dry skin. Try some moisturizer.
:hurr
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
:modsmack
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
:mono
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
:modsmack
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
:moon
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
:cookiestare
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
When it comes to using smileys, Milly is a noob :no
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
:fail
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
:thumbs
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Lol, I did not write Curry Badger :rofl. It must be the new plug-in. If you type Milly, it automatically corrects it to Curry badger :3
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Could just be hives from an allergic-like reaction to something. Doesn't have to be something you ate necessarily. Unless it's profuse and all over your body.

I'll have spots somethings that itchy and red but I always thought it as just dry skin. Try some moisturizer.
It definitely wasn't dry skin. XD It was like little welts on my arms, legs, neck and cheeks. :s And it wasn't a normal kind of itching. It was like AW MAH GAWD CLAW MAH SKIN OFF:arf

But I took two Benadryl and woke up the next morning as if nothing had happened. Guess it wasn't too severe is Bendryl could get rid of it. Besides, I moistureize errday. :arf

Dunno, only allergy I have is pencillin. Pollen is my bitch. :3c

Oh, k. Just keep it close to you just in case?

Oh, I see. Sucks to be you. And I have no such thing. :hmph
A Penecillin allergy is pretty serious though. o-o My nana is allergic to it too. Pollen is a mother fucking bitch.


I...

:fail

:toilet

:arro ...don't encourage her to smoke when you don't even do it yourself Guj
Yeah, only Bene is allowed to do that:arf

When it comes to using smileys, Milly is a noob :no
Oh shit now I feel like a noob for liking his last post. Damn it:arf

Lol, I did not write Curry Badger :rofl. It must be the new plug-in. If you type Milly, it automatically corrects it to Curry badger :3
....This is the best April Fools EVAR!:arf Is there one for xi0? thornofcarrion? Naomidee?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Yeah that's weird, unless you have a known food allergy who could know? Did you use any new soaps/lotions? Could be a reaction to that.

I stay away from penicillin myself as well. Dunno if I was ever diagnosed with a legit allergy, but there was a concern as a child so I stay away.

You call your grandmother Nana too? :zomg ...samesies

Bene isn't allowed to do anything, he offends and gives misguidance against everyone's wishes :noworry

It was my idea...hairy lazy fuck :hee
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Why is it serious? X-x But same boat as Gary, I think.

Pollen sucks. :(
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I think it is if you aren't aware of it. There's been enough of an advance in medicine where it isn't a big deal anymore. But back when her Nana was a kid I bet it was a big deal.

---------- Post added at 12:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:53 AM ----------

Pollen doesn't affect me like it did when I was a kid. My allergy was so bad.
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top