Always.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
I don't get the boring joke. I missed something?
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Ah sorry ND. Well, whenever he is unable to come up with a decent reply, he is like "you are boring or your jokes are boring etc." He needs more domestication. Its a wonder he is socializing to such an extent. You know, it was not easy to tame a ferocious creature like him :hee.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Ah sorry ND. Well, whenever he is unable to come up with a decent reply, he is like "you are boring or your jokes are boring etc." He needs more domestication. Its a wonder he is socializing to such an extent. You know, it was not easy to tame a ferocious creature like him :hee.
Ah, I understand now. XD

He's quite a grizzly, eh?
I wonder what your secret methods truly were.

"Domestication" :rofl
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
I tried to convert him into cute cuddling Panda from his usual Grizzly Bearish existence.

Its a trade secret :verily
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
This is why thorny x Gary
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Lol, Denial is a biatch. Who slept with who :cookiestare?

 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I did not sleep with Gary. :)
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I don't get the boring joke. I missed something?
I was saying his posts in my thread earlier were boring, so he returned the favor

Ah sorry ND. Well, whenever he is unable to come up with a decent reply, he is like "you are boring or your jokes are boring etc." He needs more domestication. Its a wonder he is socializing to such an extent. You know, it was not easy to tame a ferocious creature like him :hee.
...

No, you paint a picture that I do that all the time. Not true :edu

You're really buying into this bear thing :arf

---------- Post added at 12:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:34 AM ----------

Lol, Denial is a biatch. Who slept with who :cookiestare?

I'm not sure why that's jokeworthy if it had happened. It was to save money.

But no, I didn't share a bed with Milly
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
A bear's eye view of itself:

 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
I feel this way pretty often. I'm trying to be nicer to people these days though. If they don't get my being mean and think it's a joke, then there's really no point in being rude in the first place I guess. It's usually when I'm mean to guys with too much confidence that they find it unfathomable for anyone to ever be mean to them and think it's a joke when it totally isn't. :cookiehand
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
I feel this way pretty often. I'm trying to be nicer to people these days though. If they don't get my being mean and think it's a joke, then there's really no point in being rude in the first place I guess. It's usually when I'm mean to guys with too much confidence that they find it unfathomable for anyone to ever be mean to them and think it's a joke when it totally isn't. :cookiehand
Can we somehow apply this statement to Gary :grin?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
A bear's eye view of itself:

That's how I view myself? Really? Tell me moar

I feel this way pretty often. I'm trying to be nicer to people these days though. If they don't get my being mean and think it's a joke, then there's really no point in being rude in the first place I guess. It's usually when I'm mean to guys with too much confidence that they find it unfathomable for anyone to ever be mean to them and think it's a joke when it totally isn't. :cookiehand
There's a reason to be mean/rude, but if you give up on it that easily then I think you don't want to be that way in the first place :edu

Hah, a defense mechanism on their part I suppose. Meanie :teehee

---------- Post added at 01:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:05 AM ----------

Can we somehow apply this statement to Gary :grin?
Predictable...you're doing it right :edu

Plus, if she's been mean to me before for that then I'm oblivious. That or she sucks at being mean in the first place and should have given it up years ago
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Ahaha, my new favorite word after 'boring' be 'meanie' :bored
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Alright, then why do you hate it as much as "boring"? :p
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
...because it is mean to call other meanie and say they are boring :edu
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
...because it is mean to call other meanie and say they are boring :edu
But meanie is a cute/ironic name :[

---------- Post added at 02:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:09 AM ----------

And I was calling her a meanie, not you :fail
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Because it has the extra syllable to sound cutesy, and for that reason it really isn't meant as a mean world because it sounds cute...thus ironic :edu
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top