- Joined
- Sep 16, 2009
- Messages
- 942
- Reaction score
- 581
- Age
- 40
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Its about this picture:
BETTER QUALITY BELOW!!!!!!!
Because no one answered my question in Convo Thread:
http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showt...-3rd-Chapter?p=2684600&viewfull=1#post2684600
i searched for myself and i found what i wanted!
Here:
http://apforums.net/showthread.php?t=33982
You can read all through this Thread (there are many many very funny posts in it ^^) but i can show you 2 very important things first:
First: This Picture is indeed real:
And Second: I have found a post where some user scanned this Poster in super High Res!!!!
http://apforums.net/showthread.php?t=33982&page=32&p=2441863&viewfull=1#post2441863

(Click to Download)
ALL THANKS TO redon FROM AP FORUMS!!
7000 x 10000 Px
WOW
I already edited it a bit (10PX from every side cut off and replaced with a black border (but at 7000 x 10000 nearly invisible)) because of the little white at the edges.
Then i get to a Poster Website and ordered it in 70 x 100 cm (Centimeter)
MOST AWESOME THING EVER! I wanted to share with you!
/edited that the Download link is in this post!
BETTER QUALITY BELOW!!!!!!!
Because no one answered my question in Convo Thread:
http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showt...-3rd-Chapter?p=2684600&viewfull=1#post2684600
i searched for myself and i found what i wanted!
Here:
http://apforums.net/showthread.php?t=33982
You can read all through this Thread (there are many many very funny posts in it ^^) but i can show you 2 very important things first:
First: This Picture is indeed real:
Source: http://apforums.net/showthread.php?t=33982&page=3&p=2396528&viewfull=1#post2396528Greg: For everyone wondering about the below post, I'm 99% sure I know what it is. It's the result of the 'phrase' contest held a few months back where they asked JUMP readers to make a catch phrase for their favorite series to which the authors would create their image to meet the style. The entry for one piece was from a Kato-san of Aichi who entered, "We are, the Age of Pirates!" That was the winner and Oda chose to draw the SNs. The phrase above is an unrelated and perhaps perverted series.
Greg: ....uh....in other words, shit's real. Let the fangasming commence.
And Second: I have found a post where some user scanned this Poster in super High Res!!!!
http://apforums.net/showthread.php?t=33982&page=32&p=2441863&viewfull=1#post2441863

(Click to Download)
ALL THANKS TO redon FROM AP FORUMS!!
7000 x 10000 Px
WOW
I already edited it a bit (10PX from every side cut off and replaced with a black border (but at 7000 x 10000 nearly invisible)) because of the little white at the edges.
Then i get to a Poster Website and ordered it in 70 x 100 cm (Centimeter)
MOST AWESOME THING EVER! I wanted to share with you!
/edited that the Download link is in this post!
Last edited:
