Discussion Long Distance Tier Debate

MegamanX195

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 7, 2011
Messages
354
Reaction score
185
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Alright next...

Zushi vs Geretta

or

Wing vs Canary
Zushi VS Geretta: On a hunting match, Geretta would have the edge, though Zushi would kick his ass in close quarters. I think Zushi would locate Geretta and defeat him because of his Nen knowledge. Through the aura, he would be able to sense Geretta (unless Geretta is able to use Zetsu unconsciously, though I don't think he is, as Gon was able to notice him for a second). In short, Zushi.

Wing VS Canary: This one is more interesting. I think Canary would be stronger phisically for some reason, but Wing definitely has the experience edge. Tough one, but I'd bet on Wing.
 

TheAmericandream

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2012
Messages
521
Reaction score
152
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hm you think so Megaman? Wing is an Enhancment user, I'm not sure of Canary's nen group.
 

MegamanX195

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 7, 2011
Messages
354
Reaction score
185
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Hm you think so Megaman? Wing is an Enhancment user, I'm not sure of Canary's nen group.
I meant, without Nen. With Nen, we don't really know since I don't think it was ever stated's Canary's group.
 

TheAmericandream

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2012
Messages
521
Reaction score
152
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Wing and Canary are probably two of the most well defined characters whom we know nothing about combat ability wise, but then again same can be said for Satotz, Menchi, Lippo, and Buhara.
 

Uriel

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 11, 2007
Messages
6,406
Reaction score
4,075
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I can bet Canary is Emission. She is not that imaginative to Materialization anyway, too obedient to be intensification, to straightforward to be transformation, too naive to be manipulation. And She's calm.

I think She would win. Wing has experience, yes, but so far he seems to be more fitting to teaching than actual fighting while Canary since kid was trained to kill.
 

mrsticky005

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2011
Messages
2,106
Reaction score
1,585
Gender
Male
Country
United States
BTW feel free to initiate your own fights---er that is hxh fights. Please no quarrels.

Nobunaga vs Feitan
 

TheAmericandream

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2012
Messages
521
Reaction score
152
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
United States
That's really interesting to me because both Feitan and Nobunaga seem hot headed to me, I think they might fall both fall for traps without help. Strength wise I think Feitan's ability seems much stronger, he is what 4th or 5th in the arm wrestling chart where as Nobunaga is ranked 8th or 9th. Nobunaga generally seems played up as being one of the more incompetent of the combat focused Troupe members. My money is on Feitan, but if Nobunaga can hide his presence and use En (assuming Feitan cannot) maybe he can get in a sneak attack. This was a tough one to me actually. Things are rarely 100% certain in HxH, but my instincts still say bet on Feitan to win based off having a better ability and being much stronger.

Now I would like propose a fight:

Zushi vs Milluki.
 

mrsticky005

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2011
Messages
2,106
Reaction score
1,585
Gender
Male
Country
United States
That's really interesting to me because both Feitan and Nobunaga seem hot headed to me, I think they might fall both fall for traps without help. Strength wise I think Feitan's ability seems much stronger, he is what 4th or 5th in the arm wrestling chart where as Nobunaga is ranked 8th or 9th. Nobunaga generally seems played up as being one of the more incompetent of the combat focused Troupe members. My money is on Feitan, but if Nobunaga can hide his presence and use En (assuming Feitan cannot) maybe he can get in a sneak attack. This was a tough one to me actually. Things are rarely 100% certain in HxH, but my instincts still say bet on Feitan to win based off having a better ability and being much stronger.

Now I would like propose a fight:

Zushi vs Milluki.
Definitely Milluki. Sure we never saw him fight but butt monkey as he may be he's still
a Zoldyck and we all know they are serious business. Milluki is trained in the art of
assassination which means he probably could find Zushi quite easily...with or without
en whereas I don't think Zushi knows en (does he?) I think Milluki is often seriously
underestimated. I say right now he's weaker than Killua but stronger than Kalluto.

Actually my ranking of the Zoldycks

Alluka Genie Mode
Maha
Silva
Zeno
Illumi/Killua
Kikiyo
Milluki
Kalluto
Alluka Normal Mode


Zushi isn't all that strong. But he does have potential. I say right now after all his training he's probably at about Kalluto's level. Though he's a manipulator so what kind of hatsu
would Zushi have?
 

mousiehamster

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 11, 2012
Messages
327
Reaction score
165
Gender
Male
Country
Hong Kong
Milluki hasn't left the house for a decade which implies all his assassination jobs are done remotely, probably through smart bombs or sub-contracting. Alternatively he plays a support role, providing weapons and equipment for the other Zoldychs. Pretty sure that on a remote island with no equipment, Zushi would beat the snot out of Milluki.
 

heron bpv

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 2, 2012
Messages
391
Reaction score
254
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
@Feitan vs Nobunaga

If Nobu gets in a sneak, it's game over. If he fails, than he is (probably) doomed. Considering his sword skills and Feitang's speed, that is.

@Zushi vs Milluki

Milluki is fat. He loses :derp
 

there76

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Apr 4, 2012
Messages
176
Reaction score
32
Gender
Male
Country
United States
@Feitan vs Nobunaga

If Nobu gets in a sneak, it's game over. If he fails, than he is (probably) doomed. Considering his sword skills and Feitang's speed, that is.

@Zushi vs Milluki

Milluki is fat. He loses :derp
Maybe so, Milluki still killed a fair share of people. He seems like a guy who use tricks to win.
 

TheAmericandream

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2012
Messages
521
Reaction score
152
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I forgot the location actually. Was it Zevil island for all fights? I was implying that Milluki and Zushi have time to prepare. I think Milluki is much more clever then Zushi, I could see him setting up a trap. Zushi is also much younger on top of being a novice. He is of course incredibly strong and much more agile then Milluki, so I though it'd be a tough call. It wouldn't be a close fight at all, but any 1 factor could swing it in the others favor in a long range battle. Keep in mind folks this isn't a tournament bout. I also assume Milluki was trained properly for at least 5-9 years of his life, before he probably gave up (due to being jealous of the attention Killua got and laziness) so I wonder if any of those skills might help him too. For all we know he has a good hatsu ability, who else thinks he has nen? His category is listed in the 2004 guide book as Manipulation (Same as Zushi)
 

mrsticky005

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2011
Messages
2,106
Reaction score
1,585
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Milluki hasn't left the house for a decade which implies all his assassination jobs are done remotely, probably through smart bombs or sub-contracting. Alternatively he plays a support role, providing weapons and equipment for the other Zoldychs. Pretty sure that on a remote island with no equipment, Zushi would beat the snot out of Milluki.
Maybe Milluki does do most of his assassinations that way but how do you know it's not just because he's lazy and not because he's incompetent?

I still say Milluki is a lot stronger than people give him credit for.
 

there76

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Apr 4, 2012
Messages
176
Reaction score
32
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Maybe Milluki does do most of his assassinations that way but how do you know it's not just because he's lazy and not because he's incompetent?

I still say Milluki is a lot stronger than people give him credit for.
He was still trained to be assassin.
 

MegamanX195

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 7, 2011
Messages
354
Reaction score
185
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Maybe Milluki does do most of his assassinations that way but how do you know it's not just because he's lazy and not because he's incompetent?

I still say Milluki is a lot stronger than people give him credit for.
Completely agreed. After all, he was thinking of tackling on GI, which was known to be a very difficult game. It could be partly due to him being cocky and wanting to play every game ever, but I'm sure he got some skills.
 

TheAmericandream

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2012
Messages
521
Reaction score
152
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I really would love to see Milluki show off what level of skill he has left or is capable of on his own. Really its just speculation.

Now the next fight? Having experience on Zevil Island, Leorio punches the ever loving mess out of that teleporting fool. Kastro probably would trick him with a double but he always seemed arrogant and sloppy to me. Somehow Leorio comes out on top. Idk, both Kastro and Leorio seem like hasty rash guys. I think the battle would be an utter mess regardless of who wins!
 

MegamanX195

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 7, 2011
Messages
354
Reaction score
185
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I think Leorio would end up taking this one, but more because of the pre-emptive strike than anything. If this was a direct fight, I could see it going either way, with the odds in favor to Kastro.
 

TheAmericandream

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2012
Messages
521
Reaction score
152
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Oh okay I got one.

Zeno Zoldyck vs Morel
 

Host Samurai

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 31, 2007
Messages
1,367
Reaction score
677
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Oh okay I got one.

Zeno Zoldyck vs Morel
This isn't even a fair fight. Zeno takes this one hands down, even though Morel is a good tactician. But against an experiecend Zoldyck, who is also versatile with his abilities plus his assasination skills. I'd favor Zeno all the way.
 
Top