Always.

Status
Not open for further replies.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Goldeneye > Counterstrike :edu

---------- Post added at 02:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:41 AM ----------



<_>
 
Last edited:

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Goldeneye, the movie :confused?
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Seriously? I am not a fan of CS but I don't think GE was any better.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Seriously? I am not a fan of CS but I don't think GE was any better.
I thought you played CS? Oh well...Goldeneye is a classic. Hours and hours and hours of sleep and youth wasted spent on that one :hee
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
I am Call of Duty fan. Never really liked CS. Duke Nukem is the only FPS I played like crazy. I remember when it was released, it was huge. It changed how FPS used to be. I still recall the satisfaction I had when I defeated the last boss in the arena / stadium. GE was famous and good, but it never excited me.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Well for console gamers it was THE game. Basically started FPS popularity on consoles.
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Could be. I find PC a better platform for FPS games.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
PC = FPS/MOBA/Strategy
Console = TPS/Sports/Open Worlds

:verily
 

Gats

The Green Knight
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2008
Messages
6,426
Reaction score
3,487
Gender
Male
Country
France
PC = FPS/MOBA/Strategy
Console = TPS/Sports/Open Worlds

:verily
Not sure if Open Worlds are better on consoles. What's the real difference between those two platforms, aside graphics (which favor the PC) and probably interface (still can't see how a console is better) ?
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
I think it's a far better medium, how it's been executed is a different story :verily
 

Gats

The Green Knight
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2008
Messages
6,426
Reaction score
3,487
Gender
Male
Country
France
No...Goldeneye 007...the FPS :yelling
Good old times, I used to play it on a friend console. Awesome moments. :hee

They did a remake of the game (mainly graphics).
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Yeah I saw, but I don't have a Wii.
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Wiiiiii! :shin
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Yeah. I can't imagine you with any other console than a Wii. Maybe a (3)DS too.
:gwah

I used to have a SEGA and I was in love with it.
 

Gats

The Green Knight
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2008
Messages
6,426
Reaction score
3,487
Gender
Male
Country
France

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Oh, that. It's old gen already. :cookiehand

I'm talking about today.
Today I have a... PC and a... phone. :oh My phone only has a game with dice. xD
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Love my 360. Don't play on it though, but still :P
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
blai is correct with the type of games suitable for PC and other platforms.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top