Always.

Status
Not open for further replies.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Yeah! You should have kept at least one of them. :gwah But oh well, it might just collect dust like Gary's does. I'm going to play the shit out of mine though:arf
I think I might actually dust it off today. Would have yesterday, but it was Easter. No excuses like I said, I think it just slipped my mind that I even own one :gwah ...don't hate me :arf

I went to an N64 party once and everyone kicked my ass at Mario Party... Although there was one event that I clobbered everyone in 5 seconds flat. Didn't even know what hit 'em. :kukuku
Mario Party is stupidly fun at...Parties :derp

Only ones that're true. :cookiehand It's not the name-calling itself that I enjoy.
I'll try to find one that sticks then, I think niichan already claimed "bitch" for himself :edu

It really does... Maybe I could get used to it, but... I dunno. When I would go over to my boyfriend's house and the seat would be left up it just baffled me. And I didn't live with him. I can count the number of nights I spent on one hand. And it was still just weird being in a house where no females were inhabitants. I always thought "this place is a wreck. You'd think he would clean it up a little bit, knowing that I would be coming over!" ...It was only after we had stopped being a couple and just friends that I realized those times WERE when his house was clean (to him). The times I went over to his place after were we broken up... Oh god. The house... It was so messy. I couldn't believe it. o____________o Get this. There was a cupboard labeled "dirty dishes". :rofl I was like "hahaha what the fuck Shawn!" XDDDD

Please tell me you will never EVER do that. :notrust Not even if you live alone or with another messy guy roommate. Completely unfathomable! :arf
I think a male who grows up among enough women learns to be less dirty. I always put the seat down because I think it looks weird otherwise.

A cupboard for dirty dishes?...GREAT IDEA! :zomg I do dishes daily so, no real use for one :nrr

You really think so?? XD You're the first one that I've known who has said that!
Yeah, I guess. Neither are great games, but Stadium was a ripoff. Aside from fighting against someone with your GB Pokemon and playing the GB game on the TV there wasn't much to it. $60 dollars so I can save batteries and play on TV?...no thanks

See signature. :derp
Not sure I would call that being mean...honest? :hee

It's just what I think. :p
So then you think me naive? :eyeroll I think you have a weird impression of me. Sorry for being skeptical about how bad of a person you are! Sorry for having even the slightest doubt! ......:3c

And yet you act like you don't! :shin
So? :noworry ...now you're telling me how to act? :hip

You're a good kitty.
That's what you think :cookiehand ...though I'm not sure if it's bad or good to be good in this context.

There are multiple definitions? :?bunny
More like varying degrees of "try" :super

<9

Not in front of everyone, no. :-_-
<81

Oh please, saying you're well-liked here in front of everyone is nothing :yodawg and you know that :kukuku

As long as it isn't hot, then it's an improvement from here.
It's hot in the Summer, but the Mid-Atlantic actually has 4 distinct seasons :derp. But Delaware is boring, it's one big plot of flat farmland.

Ahhhhhhhhh!! Adi-chan! Thoseeeee! :asjfhgakdf,zjdhfgkajdhfg<3!

GARY PLEASE CAN I HAVE?!:arf
I dunno, can you? :derp

Come at me bro! I know a couple moves myself. Just try and get on top of me. :kukuku Just try. >:3

Although... That suplex thing looked really fun! :x3
:huh I have a hard time believing you're strong enough :teehee. Though you being stronger than Curry Badger wouldn't be surprising. Would you want me to let you win? Wrestling with a girl wouldn't be the same kind of fun, but I could manage :derp

Yeah,I didn't think so either. Def not nearly as bad as M3J or Gats. :lmao
Gats is a troll, sure...a hilarious one. Curry Badger isn't. There's a difference between being a nuisance and an actual troll :edu

Niichan is the "I'll act like I know everything about you and why you're you even if I don't"-type of troll :nod

Yup. I knew I was right. See, Gary? :3c
He'll say whatever to gang-up one me :eyeroll

Gary's a good guy. But I've seen tastes of his wild side and they're totally awesome. :pleased
I'm not a good guy! I'm dark and mysterious and and and brooding too! :rant

You can see tastes?! :gwah ....hmmmmmm, I wonder about my wild side. Better not be a bear joke :pwnge

:teehee He's mad because you're stoking my flame, Nii-chan! I don't always have someone around to help me mess with Garbear. This is fun! :x3
What planet are you on? Everyone gives me a hard time, there's 10,000 posts in my threads alone that are that. Everyone is after me lucky charms! :arf

Seldom meaningless, but at the same time, rarely open. That's ok though, it's part of your mystique. :hip

What makes you say that?
Mmmm, I wouldn't say rarely open. I'm honest and open, I'm just not open about everything. I think I could say the same of you in that way, no? :teehee

You do realize what he was asking me to be open about don't you? :huh

I don't need protecting against Nii-chan silly. :eyeroll
He may be my lethal magical ruler partner in domination and crime, but we're bros4life:arf:arf

Devious...? Me...? :blink
It was in general, not specifically him :XD

:eyeroll ...must have been in a coy mood

I just don't trust Gary. :mad You wouldn't have fun being stuffed with two roosters anyway. Get one rooster and one hen. :teehee
I think I just threw up a bit in my mouth.

Say that after getting suplex'd. -_- Even on the bed my neck was a bit woozy. Roller coasters are not so harsh like that. D:
Your neck was woozy? That explains some things :imslow

Yeah! At first I was like "the fuck did I just watch?" XD But then I was like "nevermind it's awesome."
I appreciate that. :derp
Do you know what you appreciated exactly? Because I sure as hell don't :yodawg

But Gary's like, 500 pounds with the force of a truck. D: I had to use my brains to escape!
Brains? :yodawg

You didn't escape, I did what I wanted. I just got bored :hee. Plus you had to drive both of us home, we couldn't have you injured.

Should have seen us attack the crab dip at Mussel's. We were so uncouth and homeless. :hee Me and Gary, that is. He almost pushed the crab dip off the table, but goodsy somehow caught it with the power of all things that are good! <_>
Did you dream this? Because... :huh
 
Last edited:

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Smashing news!

So my next quant chem exam is on Wednesday, and today in lecture I obtained means of aquiring the old exam from last semester. :kukuku

I spent the entire lecture making eyes at this guy I had helped out earlier on one of the lab reports.
I caught his eye one last time when class ended and quickly walked out of the room.

It was only a matter of seconds before he caught up to me and asked "do you have the practice exam for this class?"
Me: "Practice exam? ;o I don't!"
"Would you like me to email it to you?"

:3c

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!

I might pass quant lecture, you guys! :arf

But now I have to go to calculus so I'll be back later. >:3
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Smashing news!

So my next quant chem exam is on Wednesday, and today in lecture I obtained means of aquiring the old exam from last semester. :kukuku

I spent the entire lecture making eyes at this guy I had helped out earlier on one of the lab reports.
I caught his eye one last time when class ended and quickly walked out of the room.

It was only a matter of seconds before he caught up to me and asked "do you have the practice exam for this class?"
Me: "Practice exam? ;o I don't!"
"Would you like me to email it to you?"

:3c

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!

I might pass quant lecture, you guys! :arf

But now I have to go to calculus so I'll be back later. >:3
I am so proud of you :thumbs
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Good luck on the exam, Naomi! :x3

And aww, the budgie is in your sig! :hug
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Fuck...Quantitative analysis practice exam from last semester...I knew it was the only thing I lacked! :arf

:soclose







I like how she's finally reached the ruthless/cutthroat-stage of her college career :nrr

---------- Post added at 04:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:01 PM ----------

Well actually...not that evil considering you were returning the favor
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
hi5


And I'm an awesome, genuine troll, don't be jealous. :mad
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
FFS, my fingers hurt scrolling down all these posts. Don't make me spank you guys / gals :yelling
You silly, scrolling down is nothing compared to answering all this shit these high-class messages :arf

Yeah,I didn't think so either. Def not nearly as bad as M3J or Gats. :lmao
It's actually the first time someone called me a troll, come one I'm such a nice guy :gwah

.... :derp

I should have said a Naruto-niichan. :nod
awww :x3 A naruto-niichan means pure awesomeness, I mean just look what I did to your thread, it's totally awesome now with me and you making fun of gary :derp

Likewise. :hee
That feels like I just got a accolade :hee

:thumbs Shitttt, I feel like a cheesy mess of compliment exchange all up in here. :derp
Should I mock you a bit to make up for it? Or forget it, you are a saint... at least from garys perspective :derp

Every once in a while I slap it back.
SLAP IT HARD HILL! :arf

Awww. I dunno. Tell me some mooshy gooshy shit about her. :hee
She's so totally cute, last time I went to her place she told me that the pillow still had my smell and that she nestled down in it :blush ...okay that may sound freaky to an outsider but I thought it was cute XD

Gary's a good guy. But I've seen tastes of his wild side and they're totally awesome. :pleased
please show me this wild side sometime, I experienced a hardcore philosophical gary these last days. I did enjoy that side too though :cookiehand

... tastes of his "wild side", I see what you did there :teehee

I think most people just see me as slightly off my rocker. Most of the time I'm completely fine with that though. It's cool. It's cool. <_>
You're totally off the rocker! :arf but that's what makes you so magnetic :nod

:teehee He's mad because you're stoking my flame, Nii-chan! I don't always have someone around to help me mess with Garbear. This is fun! :x3
well gary always threw some pseudo-intelligent/eloquent answer at me so I was quite surprised :derp but it's definitely a damn lot of fun :x3

He's a PM pro. :nod
QUOTED FOR TRUTH, I experienced some funny/interesting/awesome shit while I was PM spamming with him :pleased


I guess it does seem like I paint myself differently than you guys might see me, but I'm much more tame than I used to be. My trying to get better hasn't been completely useless. I just get cynical sometimes with myself I guess. xp
You think? You seem to have a pretty realistic image of yourself so I doubt it's that different to me or gary point of view. Or maybe it is, who knows what's going on in your head :ruawizard

not sure about that tame side, you still seem to be pretty wild :arf

I don't need protecting against Nii-chan silly. :eyeroll
He may be my lethal magical ruler partner in domination and crime, but we're bros4life:arf:arf
Gary wants to protect you from everything that could be a harm, maybe he thinks I'm dangerous? :eyeroll

that's right... KILL ALL THE HEATHEN BUT NEVER HARM HILL! :arf

Are you insane or that was sarcasm?
Do I even need to answer that question? :derp

I'll try to find one that sticks then, I think niichan already claimed "bitch" for himself :edu
Did I? :huh you can call her whatever you want but I doubt that you will ever call her bitch :hee

Niichan is the "I'll act like I know everything about you and why you're you even if I don't"-type of troll :nod
not bad, I will give you that :cookiehand but still I don't troll that often :arf

He'll say whatever to gang-up one me :eyeroll
wrong, I will state my honest opinion :edu ganging up on you is fun though :x3

I'm not a good guy! I'm dark and mysterious and and and brooding too! :rant
:errr who are you trying to fool?

What planet are you on? Everyone gives me a hard time, there's 10,000 posts in my threads alone that are that. Everyone is after me lucky charms! :arf
but Naomi's not everyone so this definitely is a special case for you :toc

Smashing news!

So my next quant chem exam is on Wednesday, and today in lecture I obtained means of aquiring the old exam from last semester. :kukuku

I spent the entire lecture making eyes at this guy I had helped out earlier on one of the lab reports.
I caught his eye one last time when class ended and quickly walked out of the room.

It was only a matter of seconds before he caught up to me and asked "do you have the practice exam for this class?"
Me: "Practice exam? ;o I don't!"
"Would you like me to email it to you?"

:3c

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!

I might pass quant lecture, you guys! :arf

But now I have to go to calculus so I'll be back later. >:3
awesome job hill :lmao I wonder what you would have done if you were a guy? :fan
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
awww :x3 A naruto-niichan means pure awesomeness, I mean just look what I did to your thread, it's totally awesome now with me and you making fun of gary :derp
Everyone is blessed by how easygoing and accommodating I am :sclap

Should I mock you a bit to make up for it? Or forget it, you are a saint... at least from garys perspective :derp
I don't like that the last part is essentially an accepted fact :errr

She's so totally cute, last time I went to her place she told me that the pillow still had my smell and that she nestled down in it :blush ...okay that may sound freaky to an outsider but I thought it was cute XD
Not freaky at all, that's lovely. I've been known to do similar things :nod

*nudge nudge* :derp

please show me this wild side sometime, I experienced a hardcore philosophical gary these last days. I did enjoy that side too though :cookiehand

... tastes of his "wild side", I see what you did there :teehee
Yeah, I think maybe she was referencing the bear thing. Not saying I don't have a wild side, but not sure how much I've shown it through posts and everything.

You're totally off the rocker! :arf but that's what makes you so magnetic :nod
Agreed :fan

...oh sorry, I'm not allowed to embarrass her in front of other people. Oh well :derp

well gary always threw some pseudo-intelligent/eloquent answer at me so I was quite surprised :derp but it's definitely a damn lot of fun :x3
When? Not always...you mean any conversation we've had? :huh

QUOTED FOR TRUTH, I experienced some funny/interesting/awesome shit while I was PM spamming with him :pleased
Yeah, and you're just as lazy as she is responding -_-; ....well, actually you're not that awful, but yanno :hee


You think? You seem to have a pretty realistic image of yourself so I doubt it's that different to me or gary point of view. Or maybe it is, who knows what's going on in your head :ruawizard
Hey look, he dropped the "head in the clouds" thing :zomg

Gary wants to protect you from everything that could be a harm, maybe he thinks I'm dangerous? :eyeroll
No...she read wrong :hip

Did I? :huh you can call her whatever you want but I doubt that you will ever call her bitch :hee
Oh sorry, I didn't realize how bad of a person I was for not calling her that :uguu

Maybe she'll give me a reason to someday, who knows? But I don't make a habit out of using that word in that way. It's more fun to call guys bitches :nod

:errr who are you trying to fool?
No one...think about it. How do you know I'm not that? :blush

but Naomi's not everyone so this definitely is a special case for you :toc
:-_-

awesome job hill :lmao I wonder what you would have done if you were a guy? :fan
Paid someone or never got the test :edu
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Everyone is blessed by how easygoing and accommodating I am :sclap
you are? :huh

I don't like that the last part is essentially an accepted fact :errr
well that's your own fault :cookiehand

Not freaky at all, that's lovely. I've been known to do similar things :nod

*nudge nudge* :derp
aww how lovely, I'm sure Naomi will like that :toc

Yeah, I think maybe she was referencing the bear thing. Not saying I don't have a wild side, but not sure how much I've shown it through posts and everything.
I was referring to another wild side :derp actually I don't know what's this bear thing you're talking about?

Agreed :fan

...oh sorry, I'm not allowed to embarrass her in front of other people. Oh well :derp
:teehee

you just agreed, the compliment was my part so I guess you're fine :edu

When? Not always...you mean any conversation we've had? :huh
It's rare for you to comment something through an insult only, at least from my experience :notsure and it often sounds (pseudo) eloquent/intelligent but that may not be intended :hee

Yeah, and you're just as lazy as she is responding -_-; ....well, actually you're not that awful, but yanno :hee
yeah I'm lazy regarding PM's. Answering all the walls of texts here consums more than enough of my time :derp

but true, Nao is horrible when it's abou PM'ing :nod

Hey look, he dropped the "head in the clouds" thing :zomg
I was speaking about the general image, don't get the wrong idea -_-; on the other hand if you think she's a saint even that could be wrong :cookiehand


Oh sorry, I didn't realize how bad of a person I was for not calling her that :uguu

Maybe she'll give me a reason to someday, who knows? But I don't make a habit out of using that word in that way. It's more fun to call guys bitches :nod
I wasn't trying to tell you to call her bitch XD

well Nao's the only one I ever called bitch here but that's only because she's the only one on MH who kinda fits that (friendly intended) insult :hee she's shown her devil/freaky side while most other MH girls haven't, except for yuki maybe but bitch so doesn't fit her.

No one...think about it. How do you know I'm not that? :blush
Come on, you're cuddling pillows... :eyeroll

:kukuku

Paid someone or never got the test :edu
Seems legit :lmao
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Maybe I come off differently sometimes online ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

well that's your own fault :cookiehand
Not really, I wasn't the one propagating the notion :mono

aww how lovely, I'm sure Naomi will like that :toc
That's not what I meant exactly :fail ...and you do realize you're making fun of your girlfriend by poking fun at me?...in a sense at least.

I was referring to another wild side :derp actually I don't know what's this bear thing you're talking about?
Oh, she might have been referring to that too. Sorry that I can't assume it's something unrelated to my bear reputation :hip

:teehee

you just agreed, the compliment was my part so I guess you're fine :edu
Oh, so when I agree and am complimentary you're going to teehee me now?...

Thanks sir...

It's rare for you to comment something through an insult only, at least from my experience :notsure and it often sounds (pseudo) eloquent/intelligent but that may not be intended :hee
No, I don't insult someone in a serious way, if that's what you mean. Other than that, I'm not sure what you're saying in the second half. I'm not that pretentious.

yeah I'm lazy regarding PM's. Answering all the walls of texts here consums more than enough of my time :derp

but true, Nao is horrible when it's abou PM'ing :nod
Bitch please, that PM is nothing :yodawg But you can always blame not speaking English well :cookiehand

I was speaking about the general image, don't get the wrong idea -_-; on the other hand if you think she's a saint even that could be wrong :cookiehand
I never took you for someone who thought of things in such a black or white way. Saint or Devil? Unless you're saying I think that way?

Her? Saint? :XD ...that suggestion was never made. You're just embellishing things now :edu

I wasn't trying to tell you to call her bitch XD

well Nao's the only one I ever called bitch here but that's only because she's the only one on MH who kinda fits that (friendly intended) insult :hee she's shown her devil/freaky side while most other MH girls haven't, except for yuki maybe but bitch so doesn't fit her.
I know you weren't, I was kidding...I have my own names for her anyways :ohaielmo

You just mean she can take it and not be offended. She isn't putting on airs, etc.

Come on, you're cuddling pillows... :eyeroll
I do that anyways. I prefer hugging something when I sleep. And just because someone is dark/mysterious/brooding doesn't mean they can't like cuddling things when they sleep :disappoint
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Not really, I wasn't the one propagating the notion :mono
you were, with your behaviour :mono

That's not what I meant exactly :fail ...and you do realize you're making fun of your girlfriend by poking fun at me?...in a sense at least.
that's not what I meant dude, it's definitely cute :hee I just thought that could be interesting news for Nao :derp

Oh, she might have been referring to that too. Sorry that I can't assume it's something unrelated to my bear reputation :hip
I doubt she was referring to "that" :lmao

Oh, so when I agree and am complimentary you're going to teehee me now?...

Thanks sir...
why so serious? XD

No, I don't insult someone in a serious way, if that's what you mean. Other than that, I'm not sure what you're saying in the second half. I'm not that pretentious.
no I meant that you rarely give a (friendly) insult only but some kind of nice comment :mono

it was actually a compliment, I think you give funny/interesting answers, the other part was meant to tease you by implementing that you try hard to give an eloquent answer.

... seriously, looks like you really misunderstood me this time XD

Bitch please, that PM is nothing :yodawg But you can always blame not speaking English well :cookiehand
I guess it's not but I won't deny that it's harder for me to come up with a good answer in English, especially when it's getting more profound :cookiehand

I never took you for someone who thought of things in such a black or white way. Saint or Devil? Unless you're saying I think that way?

Her? Saint? :XD ...that suggestion was never made. You're just embellishing things now :edu
Again, I was just making fun of you protecting Nao all the time, ofc you don't think she's a saint, no one is. Jeez...

I know you weren't, I was kidding...I have my own names for her anyways :ohaielmo

You just mean she can take it and not be offended. She isn't putting on airs, etc.
like what? :zomg

no I mean it kinda fits her, I could call others bitch as well but there's not point if they're all goody-good :edu

I do that anyways. I prefer hugging something when I sleep. And just because someone is dark/mysterious/brooding doesn't mean they can't like cuddling things when they sleep :disappoint
I was referring to you hugging a pillow that still has the smell of your girlfriend, which is pretty cute but doesn't make you appear that dark, at least it would be unusual/something you don't expect.

now I really have to leave :gwah
 
Last edited:

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
You quoted me twice in the beginning niichan and had no response? Were you stumped? :derp

that's not what I meant dude, it's definitely cute :hee I just thought that could be interesting news for Nao :derp
She already knows about what I was referring to, or she could have forgotten I don't know :XD

I doubt she was referring to "that" :lmao
I wouldn't put it past her :nod. She enjoys the bear meme as much as anyone else.

why so serious? XD
Because I felt like it. Oh, is this because I didn't use a smiley? FORGIVE ME :arf

no I meant that you rarely give a (friendly) insult only but some kind of nice comment :mono

it was actually a compliment, I think you give funny/interesting answers, the other part was meant to tease you by implementing that you try hard to give an eloquent answer.

... seriously, looks like you really misunderstood me this time XD
It seems that I might have :imslow ...unless this was just damage control on your part :teehee But no, I do give friendly insults all the time actually.

I actually don't think I try hard to be eloquent and that is what isn't pretentious about it, but it helps when I have inspiration :hee

The reality is...I think it's easier to be this way online, in person I tend to be more nonchalant and aloof I think. Not intentionally mind you.

Again, I was just making fun of you protecting Nao all the time, ofc you don't think she's a saint, no one is. Jeez...
What the fuck...? How do I protect her all of the time? :faint

You made the joke and I said I tend to have a caring and protective nature at times, even when it isn't needed. Somehow this turned into me protecting her from you or something according to her...I'm lost :rofl

Stop making me come across as defensive bro :crying

like what? :zomg

no I mean it kinda fits her, I could call others bitch as well but there's not point if they're all goody-good :edu
They're disgusted X-rated names that I shall keep to myself. It would ruin my gentlemanly image :mono She lieks them though :fan

Right, because she embraces it. You could even say she would feel empowered by it. That doesn't make it true though, she could simply want to be seen that way or thought of that way in some cases. Just like it benefits me sometimes to be seen as a grumpy and mean (bitchy) person when I'm not. Surprising that I'm not amirite? :imslow

I was referring to you hugging a pillow that still has the smell of your girlfriend, which is pretty cute but doesn't make you appear that dark, at least it would be unusual/something you don't expect.
Correct...hence mysterious :edu. Thanks for proving my point :dancin
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
You're a wizard, Naomi!

 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
why the hell did Naomi stop answering here? :bored get your ass over here Hill :yelling


You quoted me twice in the beginning niichan and had no response? Were you stumped? :derp
Was in a hurry so I somehow forgot to give an answer :XD it wasn't anything important so don't mind


I wouldn't put it past her :nod. She enjoys the bear meme as much as anyone else.
lol I guess you're right :fan

Because I felt like it. Oh, is this because I didn't use a smiley? FORGIVE ME :arf
No, not exactly. Just got a serious vibe but maybe that's just me :p I will forgive you though :derp

It seems that I might have :imslow ...unless this was just damage control on your part :teehee But no, I do give friendly insults all the time actually.
I actually don't think I try hard to be eloquent and that is what isn't pretentious about it, but it helps when I have inspiration :hee[/QUOTE]

Damage control? I don't care about your opinion! :arf

again I was just teasing you, I didn't actually believe that :errr Speaking of inspiration, I'm in the mood to answer my PM's now. Hopefully will still be when I'm done answering your post :derp


The reality is...I think it's easier to be this way online, in person I tend to be more nonchalant and aloof I think. Not intentionally mind you.
Definitely, that way you can avoid to rub someone the wrong way. It's even more difficult if it's just written words so I guess you're doing it the right way :edu The nonchalant gary can be quite entertaining too though :cookiehand

What the fuck...? How do I protect her all of the time? :faint

You made the joke and I said I tend to have a caring and protective nature at times, even when it isn't needed. Somehow this turned into me protecting her from you or something according to her...I'm lost :rofl
You just protect her from what I've seen, that's only my experience though so I could be wrong :hee

And that was just a misunderstanding on all parts I guess, like you already mentioned XD you definitely are the protective type though :mono

Stop making me come across as defensive bro :crying
It didn't come across as defensive to me so don't worry :D

They're disgusted X-rated names that I shall keep to myself. It would ruin my gentlemanly image :mono She lieks them though :fan
Remember what I said? You mentioned A so now you have to say B too :3c

Right, because she embraces it. You could even say she would feel empowered by it. That doesn't make it true though, she could simply want to be seen that way or thought of that way in some cases. Just like it benefits me sometimes to be seen as a grumpy and mean (bitchy) person when I'm not. Surprising that I'm not amirite? :imslow
that's speculation, I can only describe why I called her bitch a few times but it's not like she is one, even if she wants to be seen like that which I would doubt but you never know when it's about Hill :derp

when does that benefit you? Looks more of like a hindrance to me if you don't want to scare away someone on purpose. Or were you talking about that? <_> It's not surprising that you are not though :hee

Correct...hence mysterious :edu. Thanks for proving my point :dancin
:lmao fine then, you're mysterious and dark :shin

....

wow, I still feel like answering my PM's :nowei

---------- Post added at 09:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:35 PM ----------

You're really enjoying this thread toc, right? :3c
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
why the hell did Naomi stop answering here? :bored get your ass over here Hill :yelling
It did sorta spiral out of control :XD

Definitely, that way you can avoid to rub someone the wrong way. It's even more difficult if it's just written words so I guess you're doing it the right way :edu The nonchalant gary can be quite entertaining too though :cookiehand
Oh? Have you experienced him? :3c

Talking in the third person :tss

You just protect her from what I've seen, that's only my experience though so I could be wrong :hee

And that was just a misunderstanding on all parts I guess, like you already mentioned XD you definitely are the protective type though :mono
Maybe I am, but I don't feel like I'm like that intentionally. I still don't understand the implication here, but I'm sure you do :cookiehand

Yes, I said that I can be that way.

Remember what I said? You mentioned A so now you have to say B too :3c
The world doesn't submit to your rule :ohaielmo

that's speculation, I can only describe why I called her bitch a few times but it's not like she is one, even if she wants to be seen like that which I would doubt but you never know when it's about Hill :derp

when does that benefit you? Looks more of like a hindrance to me if you don't want to scare away someone on purpose. Or were you talking about that? <_> It's not surprising that you are not though :hee
You aren't always how you act. "OMG I'm such a bitch" or "Wow, I'm such a dick"...we all have those moments.

When I want to be left alone I guess?

You're really enjoying this thread toc, right? :3c
Not really, he just likes stealing my images :crying
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Wut? Your images?

@nani - more like I am psyched out seeing all those long posts.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Okay, just meant I found that one first, ergo I'm cooler than you :hee
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top