I think I might actually dust it off today. Would have yesterday, but it was Easter. No excuses like I said, I think it just slipped my mind that I even own oneYeah! You should have kept at least one of them.But oh well, it might just collect dust like Gary's does. I'm going to play the shit out of mine though
![]()
...don't hate me 
Mario Party is stupidly fun at...PartiesI went to an N64 party once and everyone kicked my ass at Mario Party... Although there was one event that I clobbered everyone in 5 seconds flat. Didn't even know what hit 'em.![]()

I'll try to find one that sticks then, I think niichan already claimed "bitch" for himselfOnly ones that're true.It's not the name-calling itself that I enjoy.

I think a male who grows up among enough women learns to be less dirty. I always put the seat down because I think it looks weird otherwise.It really does... Maybe I could get used to it, but... I dunno. When I would go over to my boyfriend's house and the seat would be left up it just baffled me. And I didn't live with him. I can count the number of nights I spent on one hand. And it was still just weird being in a house where no females were inhabitants. I always thought "this place is a wreck. You'd think he would clean it up a little bit, knowing that I would be coming over!" ...It was only after we had stopped being a couple and just friends that I realized those times WERE when his house was clean (to him). The times I went over to his place after were we broken up... Oh god. The house... It was so messy. I couldn't believe it. o____________o Get this. There was a cupboard labeled "dirty dishes".I was like "hahaha what the fuck Shawn!" XDDDD
Please tell me you will never EVER do that.Not even if you live alone or with another messy guy roommate. Completely unfathomable!
![]()
A cupboard for dirty dishes?...GREAT IDEA!
I do dishes daily so, no real use for one 
Yeah, I guess. Neither are great games, but Stadium was a ripoff. Aside from fighting against someone with your GB Pokemon and playing the GB game on the TV there wasn't much to it. $60 dollars so I can save batteries and play on TV?...no thanksYou really think so?? XD You're the first one that I've known who has said that!
Not sure I would call that being mean...honest?See signature.![]()

So then you think me naive?It's just what I think.![]()
I think you have a weird impression of me. Sorry for being skeptical about how bad of a person you are! Sorry for having even the slightest doubt! ......
So?And yet you act like you don't!![]()
...now you're telling me how to act? 
That's what you thinkYou're a good kitty.
...though I'm not sure if it's bad or good to be good in this context.More like varying degrees of "try"There are multiple definitions?![]()

<81<9
Not in front of everyone, no.![]()
Oh please, saying you're well-liked here in front of everyone is nothing
and you know that 
It's hot in the Summer, but the Mid-Atlantic actually has 4 distinct seasonsAs long as it isn't hot, then it's an improvement from here.
. But Delaware is boring, it's one big plot of flat farmland.I dunno, can you?Ahhhhhhhhh!! Adi-chan! Thoseeeee! :asjfhgakdf,zjdhfgkajdhfg<3!
GARY PLEASE CAN I HAVE?!![]()

Come at me bro! I know a couple moves myself. Just try and get on top of me.Just try. >:3
Although... That suplex thing looked really fun!![]()
I have a hard time believing you're strong enough
. Though you being stronger than Curry Badger wouldn't be surprising. Would you want me to let you win? Wrestling with a girl wouldn't be the same kind of fun, but I could manage 
Gats is a troll, sure...a hilarious one. Curry Badger isn't. There's a difference between being a nuisance and an actual trollYeah,I didn't think so either. Def not nearly as bad as M3J or Gats.![]()

Niichan is the "I'll act like I know everything about you and why you're you even if I don't"-type of troll

He'll say whatever to gang-up one meYup. I knew I was right. See, Gary?![]()

I'm not a good guy! I'm dark and mysterious and and and brooding too!Gary's a good guy. But I've seen tastes of his wild side and they're totally awesome.![]()

You can see tastes?!
....hmmmmmm, I wonder about my wild side. Better not be a bear joke 
What planet are you on? Everyone gives me a hard time, there's 10,000 posts in my threads alone that are that. Everyone is after me lucky charms!He's mad because you're stoking my flame, Nii-chan! I don't always have someone around to help me mess with Garbear. This is fun!
![]()

Mmmm, I wouldn't say rarely open. I'm honest and open, I'm just not open about everything. I think I could say the same of you in that way, no?Seldom meaningless, but at the same time, rarely open. That's ok though, it's part of your mystique.
What makes you say that?

You do realize what he was asking me to be open about don't you?

It was in general, not specifically himI don't need protecting against Nii-chan silly.
He may be my lethal magical ruler partner in domination and crime, but we're bros4life
Devious...? Me...?![]()

...must have been in a coy moodI think I just threw up a bit in my mouth.I just don't trust Gary.You wouldn't have fun being stuffed with two roosters anyway. Get one rooster and one hen.
![]()
Your neck was woozy? That explains some thingsSay that after getting suplex'd. -_- Even on the bed my neck was a bit woozy. Roller coasters are not so harsh like that. D:

Do you know what you appreciated exactly? Because I sure as hell don'tYeah! At first I was like "the fuck did I just watch?" XD But then I was like "nevermind it's awesome."
I appreciate that.![]()

Brains?But Gary's like, 500 pounds with the force of a truck. D: I had to use my brains to escape!

You didn't escape, I did what I wanted. I just got bored
. Plus you had to drive both of us home, we couldn't have you injured.Did you dream this? Because...Should have seen us attack the crab dip at Mussel's. We were so uncouth and homeless.Me and Gary, that is. He almost pushed the crab dip off the table, but goodsy somehow caught it with the power of all things that are good!
![]()

Last edited:
I was like "hahaha what the fuck Shawn!" XDDDD
Not even if you live alone or with another messy guy roommate. Completely unfathomable!
You wouldn't have fun being stuffed with two roosters anyway. Get one rooster and one hen.


...okay that may sound freaky to an outsider but I thought it was cute XD 
who are you trying to fool? 


....well, actually you're not that awful, but yanno 
and it often sounds (pseudo) eloquent/intelligent but that may not be intended 
...and you do realize you're making fun of your girlfriend by poking fun at me?...in a sense at least.




get your ass over here Hill 


