Minority Rule Polling/Voting thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
I am rooting for you Adi GO GO GO
 

OtakuModeEngage

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 19, 2012
Messages
393
Reaction score
231
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I did. xD I'm working from home. Just checked if the game is going, so that I can vote and get it done with as quickly as possible. :arf



:wtf

Thank you! :hug
So have the punishments for round one been decided, or does that happen at the end of the game?

---------- Post added at 12:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:06 AM ----------

I can't believe I lost in the first round...
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
There is no punishment for losing a round. It's determined whether you win or lose at the end of the game.

Last man standing wins! :shin
 
Last edited:

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Seriously, where did he come from and why does he matter?
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Darn I know you guys so well :arf..the results were as expected :oh
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
-_-; there were 6 contestants...Bob forgot to count lawls' vote (and of course he made it to round 2)....read previous posts :arf




I've just been called a troll...not sure what to say about that :notsure
 

OtakuModeEngage

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 19, 2012
Messages
393
Reaction score
231
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United States
-_-; there were 6 contestants...Bob forgot to count lawls' vote (and of course he made it to round 2)....read previous posts :arf




I've just been called a troll...not sure what to say about that :notsure
right I was referring to the post that said there was five... but I guess I should just stop posting here since I lost, XD

---------- Post added at 12:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:52 AM ----------

Its better than being called a manipulator like Alpha
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top