I am rooting for you Adi GO GO GO
Didn't you go to work?Still alive! \ o /
I did. xD I'm working from home. Just checked if the game is going, so that I can vote and get it done with as quickly as possible.Didn't you go to work?

I am rooting for you Adi GO GO GO


So have the punishments for round one been decided, or does that happen at the end of the game?I did. xD I'm working from home. Just checked if the game is going, so that I can vote and get it done with as quickly as possible.
Thank you!![]()


..the results were as expected 
Ouch... I guess I pressed the wrong buttonSeriously, where did he come from and why does he matter?
I was talking about lawlz...I though tit was only 5 of usOuch... I guess I pressed the wrong button
Oh, you're right, Im not inI was talking about lawlz...I though tit was only 5 of us
Don't be so defensive.Oh, you're right, Im not in
Yeah forgot to include his answer in the previous round result. Fixed it yesterday though.I was talking about lawlz...I though tit was only 5 of us
I was talking about lawlz...I though tit was only 5 of us

wait a minute... how do you reach a tie with five?
there were 6 contestants...Bob forgot to count lawls' vote (and of course he made it to round 2)....read previous posts 






right I was referring to the post that said there was five... but I guess I should just stop posting here since I lost, XDthere were 6 contestants...Bob forgot to count lawls' vote (and of course he made it to round 2)....read previous posts
I've just been called a troll...not sure what to say about that![]()
