[Fun Thread] The Game of Thrones Gag Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teubier

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2011
Messages
666
Reaction score
2,449
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Coveiros gemem tristes 'ais' e realejos ancestrais juram que eu não devia mais querer você~


I disagree with the Scarlet Fever option, this is just too sad of a disease, especially the fifth characteristic rash...

 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Coveiros gemem tristes 'ais' e realejos ancestrais juram que eu não devia mais querer você~

Uvula <_>
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Coveiros gemem tristes 'ais' e realejos ancestrais juram que eu não devia mais querer você~

 
Last edited by a moderator:

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,688
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Coveiros gemem tristes 'ais' e realejos ancestrais juram que eu não devia mais querer você~

Gratz, Ancy!^^

---------- Post added May 02, 2012 at 12:29 PM ---------- Previous post was May 01, 2012 at 11:49 AM ----------

Finally, after 1y, I got a record score: 92!
My last avaluation (got it last week) was so so good^^
That was a boost on my self steem XD And it will make me feel more confident till July (that's when I'll be evaluated again).
Hopefully that score will make my crap score from last year looks a bit like a mistake and get me a better variable remuneration next year \o/
*back to work*
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: I do sow~

 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: I do sow~

:lmao

---------- Post added at 03:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:51 PM ----------

did u even start? xD
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Coveiros gemem tristes 'ais' e realejos ancestrais juram que eu não devia mais querer você~

Finally, after 1y, I got a record score: 92!
My last avaluation (got it last week) was so so good^^
That was a boost on my self steem XD And it will make me feel more confident till July (that's when I'll be evaluated again).
Hopefully that score will make my crap score from last year looks a bit like a mistake and get me a better variable remuneration next year \o/
*back to work*
Congratulations on the score Nana! :party You should take that score and shove it in the face of the person who gave you that previous bad score :hmph
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,688
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: I do sow~

I'll start Saturday D:
At night I play DotA2 and FW, no time to read U.U
And erh XD not a good idea. There's some bad words running about the company, and his name is involved, Bob XD Wanna stay away from that meanwhile.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: I do sow~

Where can I watch GoT with eng dubs?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,688
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: I do sow~

English... dubs? o.o It's in english alrdy D: You meant eng. subs? XD

Here are the eng. subs:
http://legendas.tv/index.php?opcao=buscarlegenda
(you can use my acc to login, if you need. I'll send it to you thru PM)

Also need the avi/mkv files? It's easy to find them thru torrentz.com or filestube.com
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: I do sow~

You DO NOT sow :pwnge
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: I do sow~

You're not faster than a bullet :cookiestare

YOU DO NOT SOW :yelling

That spear...how did you come by it? Did you pay for it? Was it Iron or the Gold?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: I do sow~

With your blood? Or did you pay the iron price?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,688
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: I do sow~

With my blood would mean someone trespassed me and I ran back home with that still on me D: So shameful...
So I pick option B for my RP!

 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,095
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I do sow~

Why when I read the title I thought you may sow but you don't cook? Sorry nana - I stilll remember your bad cooking story from last time. I should forget about that xD.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top